This is the perfect location with amazing 180 degree views. The apartment is gorgeous with everything you want for a luxurious holiday. The balcony is delightful to sit on and is sheltered from the on-shore spring winds.
Only criticism is the pool and spa area. It's beside the building and in between Reflections Tower 2 and is quite simply a wind tunnel. The designer didn't have a lot of forethought here - it should have been at the front of the building. If it's a windy beach day and you can't spend time on the beach, don't count on the pool and spa area, you will need to find something else to do.
Otherwise absolutely gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflection on the Sea offers contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom holiday apartments with a magnificent location directly opposite one of the Gold Coast's most popular family beaches. Enjoy the panoramic views and esplanade location. Not only will you find pristine beaches and the Tweed Coast at your door, you will also find that Reflection on the Sea features a variety of alfresco dining options and a desirable retail precinct on the ground floor. Reflection on the Sea is undoubtedly the #1 Coolangatta accommodation choice for your Gold Coast holiday. The luxury apartments provide guests with breathtaking ocean views from large private balconies. The state of the art guest facilities include a heated lap pool & spa, theatre, fitness room and secure undercover car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reflection on the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reflection On The Sea Hotel Coolangatta
- Reflection On The Sea Coolangatta, Australia - Gold Coast