“Cheapest best breakie in Coolie”

Jay's Food Emporium
Ranked #26 of 168 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Jay's Food Emporium offers you a unique experience. Come in to enjoy great food and coffee. View our sauce and dressings made in store. Treat yourself to one of our hand made sauces to take home.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous value for all day breakie, vegetarian available too, just yummy Friendly staff, AbFab takeaway sauces to purchase, try the creamy poppy seed.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This little cafe is only a stone throw from our apartment. We frequent it due to the value for money breakfast. It has a great range on the menu with all items between $5 and $15. You can even get bacon and eggs for $5. The coffee is good and the service is quick. It has a huge range of home made sauces that are also available to purchase. Pay a visit you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were recommended to jays for the $5 bacon and eggs
Very generous portion for $5 and great cup of coffee
They also sell Home mad sauces that you can help yourself to
Can sit outside in the sun or inside

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Two eggs on toast, bacon and tomato for $5.00 awesome value , and delicious. 7 am on a Sunday, fast friendly service .

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered the steak sandwich and sat there waiting in the shop. Whilst waiting I was watching the guy cooking. He was wiping sweat that was dripping from his nose with his hands. He then proceeds to grab a piece of steak from the container and start bashing it with the back of his hand to thin it out right there in front of me! The tea towel hanging over his shoulder was putrid. He handled all the food he was cooking with his hands, no gloves, no washing them whilst I was standing there. I gagged and nearly threw up. I got up before it was done walked past the girl at the counter and on my way out asked her to throw it in the bin. I couldn’t even stop to explain in case I threw up on her. I will ring them to explain later but I know I’ll never be going back there again.

1  Thank Nick M