Quest Gladstone
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscomfortable place to stayfront desk staff were very friendlyno liftcar parklocal shopping centreclose walkstudio apartmenthappily stay here againbusiness stayfull kitchenroad noisewithin walking distancerooms were very cleanwasher and dryerlaundry facilitiesthe main streetconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was my 2nd stay here in 8 months, parking is an issue, I had to park up the hill and around a corner, if you don't mind the walk this hotel is ok to stay, clean modern and well appointed, just the parking was my problem, I just didnt like the walk along the street in the dark with my bags.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Tarmar G, Front Office Manager at Quest Gladstone, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Jacs_83,

Thank you for your review about you recent stays with us at Quest Gladstone. It’s great to see you have been able to stay with us on more than one occasion in the past few months.

We have limited on site car parking with guaranteed parking spaces available at $12.00 per night. There is plenty of off street parking also available. I recommend dropping of your bags before parking your car, if you need to park off site.

I am happy to hear you found the apartments clean, modern and well appointed. I have passed on your feedback to our team and they have all taken great encouragement from it.

Please feel free to contact our reception team directly when making your next booking, so we can add a parking request to your profile. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kelsey Fisk
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I recently went to Gladstone for a weekend away and i must say that Quest made it that much more relaxing and enjoyable.

The staff were very friendly, helping me with any request i had. The king bed was an added bonus and very comfortable, made for a very good night sleep. i thought the rooms looked clean and modern and had everythign i needed. The locaiton was walking distance to shops and restaurants which was great since i didnt have a car.

All in all i would defintely come back and stay at this hotel and also recommend it to anyone travelling here.

THank you Quest!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Tarmar G, Manager at Quest Gladstone, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you for your positive review regarding your recent stay with us at Quest Gladstone.

We work very hard to provide top quality apartments and are very proud of our team members.

Make sure you check out our Quest Summer Sale. Online bookings go into the draw to win 5 nights accommodation and return air fares to any Quest location (conditions apply).

Tarmar Gray and the Team at Quest Gladstone

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The room is clean and "just" comfortable in a convenient location straight onto the Dawson Highway. The hotel is used mainly for multiple night stays but does take bookings for one night only. The bed is on the verge of needing replacing as it had a well used spot on one side of the mattress. The only issue is the early leavers in the morning for work. Guess you expect that in a mining port of call. I have stayed at other motels in Gladstone over the years and this is one of the better ones. Note, there is no restaurant on site!

Room Tip: Request a room not overlooking the car park.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Tarmar G, Manager at Quest Gladstone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at Quest Gladstone. I am pleased to hear you found our apartments a clean and comfortable place to stay.

Quest Gladstone is a Serviced Apartment complex and quite different to your standard Motel. We cater primarily to corporate travellers with our one bedroom apartments. These are self-contained, featuring a full kitchen and laundry. We do also cater to leisure travellers and short stays with our convenient studio apartments featuring a king sized bed, kitchenette and en-suite.

We periodically rotate our mattress to ensure an even wear and have thick mattress toppers on all beds for optimal comfort. I apologise that your bed was not as comfortable as it should have been. Our house keeping team is in the process of checking all the beds in apartments to ensure they are all of a high quality and meeting our standards.

We have a chargeback system with two restaurants in town. Both are a 10 min walk around the corner and offer a great dining experience. Our reception team can make a reservation for you during your stay.

Thank you again for your review of our Apartments. Make sure you ask about our specials when making your next booking with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Was in Gladstone for the weekend visiting family. Location is very central to CBD with all amenities very close by. Stayed in 1 B/R apart't which is very neat & comfortable,king bed is also very large & comfy. Reception staff very friendly & helpful. On the negative side, hotel is located on the corner of a couple of busy roads so I would suggest asking for a room at the back of building if you are looking for quiet. There is no lift in the building so could be a problem if stairs are a concern.

Room Tip: Ask for room at back of building for less road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PC62
Tarmar G, Manager at Quest Gladstone, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us a Quest Gladstone.

We have a fantastic reception team at Quest Gladstone, with our focus being on providing quality service and accommodation. Our team is very knowledgeable of the area and surrounds. We are happy to recommend anything from local activities and attractions, to the best restaurants in the city.

When making your booking with Quest, please feel free to mention any specific requirements that you may have. Weather you have difficulty with stairs or are a light sleeper, we can take this under advisement when allocating you an apartment for your stay. It is important to us that you have a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Like everyone else staying there (I assume anyway) I was there purely on business. The location was ideal, you can walk to the main street or the shopping centre near by to get food and drinks. Has all the usual mod cons, although wireless in my room would have been handy for my iPad (I believe there is wireless in the reception area). I can't really comment on the cost as work picked up the tab but I'd say if the cost is high it's just a reflection of the boom occurring in the area, you can't blame it on this particular business, the staff no doubt are paying more for rent, food etc. so business's are going to charge higher prices to ensure their staff can afford to live there (go look at a real estate agents listings to get an idea of what I'm talking about).

All the staff were super friendly and helpful which is refreshing for regional Queensland. I was advised that the car park gets full to which I almost laughed out loud at because when I arrived at approximately 3pm there were only two other cars in the carpark. 2 hours later and the place was packed! Apparently you can park on the street around the corner but if you want to have your car close by I would advise checking in before everyone knocks off from work.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Tarmar G, General Manager at Quest Gladstone, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Quest Gladstone and for sharing your experience with others.

Your review brought a smile to our face and our whole team at Quest Gladstone has taken great pride in reading your kind words.

We are proud of our whole team at Quest, both in our house keeping department and our reception team. We recently welcomed a new member to our reception team. She is a real asset and is developing a great rapport with our new and existing guests.

Quest Gladstone has introduced free Wireless Internet access in our reception area for our guests to use. We are all very excited to be able to offer this new service as we constantly look for new ways to add value and comfort to your stay.

Thank you again for your fantastic review and please ask about our latest special when you make your next booking. Currently we are offering a complimentary continental breakfast pack and free internet (conditions apply) with our studio and one bedroom apartments.