Tiki village is an older style timeshare resort operated by classic holidays. There are many positives to spending your holidays here.
*location is fantastic right at the end of cavil. I could imagine all rooms have a nice view of the river.
*nice big spa in the room. This may be a negative to an older person unstable of their feet. But it is the feature within the rooms.
*neat furniture & foxtel
*great pool with slide.
* it is noisy but not to the extreme to other reviews
* $3 to use washing machine!! Really?? Why?? Annoying
* no iron
* the rooms need a detailed clean. Kitchen utensils are dirty and those hard to reach places all need a good clean.
* the older reception lady needs to be more polite. She's not very approachable and is probably going to excessively charge me for loosing a key.
* there's no balcony attached to the rooms. Might be a positive for ones with young children
Overall I can recommend tiki village and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiki Village is a Surfers Paradise icon situated by the shores of the Nerang River with the breathtaking hinterland as a backdrop. Centrally located with wildlife sanctuaries, trendy cafes and beachside havens to the south and marina's, theme parks, hinterland and shopping to the north. Tiki Village International Resort, in the heart of paradise.Units have a shower over a spa and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tiki Village International Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiki Village International Gold Coast Hotel Gold Coast