“NICEST BEACH EVER!”

and up
2-Hour Beginners Surf Lesson at Surfers Paradise
Ranked #68 of 265 things to do in Gold Coast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this beach has the modern perks (a cafe, carpark, etc.) while still feeling very natural and untouched. lovely beach trail walks, very clean in comparison to other beaches like surfers paradise.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"picnic"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This area has just been done up is nice but still wild but it now has restriction times and when the gates close which is different to how it was before

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Plenty of parking here and tea rooms and toilets.
Nice place to have a walk with a sea breeze but they charge a little to go out on the sand pumping jetty $2.20 ea adult at the moment.
Clean beach and fishing allowed off the rocks.
Dogs also allowed .
Shame there were only 2 seats and no shade.
Def recommend a visit.

1  Thank Mytravadv
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I am big walker, I can walk for mile all day without getting tired!
I started my walk from 2 streets before sky point, where my Airbnb was located.
Before starting this walk I suggest to bring a lot of water, comfy shoes, Sun lotion, and a nice hat.
Start the walk also early in the morning. It will take about 2 hours to get there without stopping too many times to take pics, which will be a challenge, SO BEAUTIFUL the coast.
Once the park starts you will walk in the middle of the parks, and you will feel the sun on you and the heat.
can be at some point a bit hard keep walking, so drink a lot of water, and were is possible go under a tree for some shadow. About safety, I didn't meet many people during my walk, just a couple.
I think if you want get to the spit a bit faster, you can walk on the beach.
Once you arrive to the end of the park, you have reached the spit. The panoramic view from the spit is amazing!
You can take amazing pics of Gold Coast Skyline - Just Gorgeous!
If you are lucky you can spot dolphins as well! I was lucky, but too slow to take a pic :(
After I left the spit, I went to the nice cafe' and I had a nice lunch (calamari & chips).
I rested a bit, and started walking again till Seaworld. From Seaworld took the bus to the Tram/bus to reach the beautiful Coombabah Lakelands Conservation Area.
An Amazing Day :) I was extremely Happy, my feet a bit Less :)

1  Thank Laura T
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Gold Coast has many beaches to offer, but not all beaches allow doggies. As a dog owner, I’m very happy that we can enjoy our times together. While it is a dog friendly beach, all pet owners should make sure to pick up the poops! We saw one dog pooping at the top (of a hill?), but the owners weren’t looking or pretending not to see, and they didn’t pick up, and it was a large breed! If you bring your doggies, make sure you are looking after them, so you know when they do the #2 business!

1  Thank caspa_kinch