“Sizzler Restaurant Mackay”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Mackay, Australia
“Sizzler Restaurant Mackay”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great value for money restaurant situated at the back of Caneland Shopping Centre on the river side. Spacious interior, high quality food and good service make this a must to visit.

Visited May 2013

Ipswich, Australia
“Good old family favourite!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Visited Mackay recently with my daughter and grandaughter and was pleased to find a Sizzler restaurant at the Canelands Shopping Centre....food was good and service very good....took a local friend who had never been there before but stated she 'would be back'.....I am a 60+ person and find their senior discount to be very worthwhile....if you have not asked please do....you will be pleasantly surprised by the discount.....they will even give you their own 'senior card'......

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“All good-we enjoyed!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

A rainy night in Sizzler with sizzle bread-yum!!! A little more expensive than I remember when we had Sizzler in Melbourne but I still enjoyed since my girls were with me!! Our meals were forgotten & the staff were soooo nice about it with an extra serve of sizzle bread as a sorry & also an offer of a glass of wine (which we declined)-my steak was a bit dry but the salads were yummy as was the hot big spud....my 10 yr old enjoyed her 2 helpings of icecream too.

• Visited April 2013
Mackay, Australia
“great place to eat”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

lovely place for get togethers a little bit of everything, salad bars great mains and dessert. cheap night out if you pay for the drinks refills too. maybe could look at the queuing system though.

Visited September 2012
Mackay
“Same”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Sizzler Mackay stick to the brand well. The prices are the same and the salad bar is the same. Every time I go to canelands I walk past and give them a thought, sometime I act and go in. Every time there are no complaints good food and good service.

• Visited September 2012