Leichhardt Motor Inn
Ranked #20 of 43 Hotels in Toowoomba
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Friendly welcome, under new management, a lot of redecorating being done, we had one of the newly refurbished rooms and could not have wanted for more, very good quality, new air con with no noise at all, wish all motel air cons were to this standard. we had a very comfortable night with no road noise at all, congratulations to the owner for all the hard work they are putting in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed here for two nights this week with my three adult children. We booked the 3 bedroom unit and found it to be excellent. Very nicely appointed, scrupulously clean and very comfortable. We were surprised at how warm it was indoors even without using the a/c and it was quiet despite facing the road which could be busy at times Really happy to recommend this property after our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed there when in Toowomba for a wedding. The rooms were excellent and the staff are very friendly. A big thank you to the owner who was so helpful on the morning of the wedding. This hotel represents great value for money and i would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was away from the main road. The room was clean as was the bed. The bed was comfortable, my only complaint was that there was no Quilt. I was a bit cold, however, when I put the air conditioning on it was ok. I prefer to sleep without the aircon and a warm quilt. I had my own toiletries, however, noticed some of the toiletries were empty - shampoo for example. I did not ask for it to be refilled as I had taken my own. They do breakfast which is additional, mine arrived hot but about 30 mins later than booked. The breakfast was adequate, but a little expensive for what it was. Bathroom arrangement in my room was odd in that the toilet faced to the shower so space was limited. The motel was fully booked and I was woken by guests starting their cars at 4 and 5 am so the rooms are not well soundproofed. The manager was very welcoming and helpful.

Room Tip: Room away from main road
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have stayed here several times under the new managers. This hotel is clean functional and close to restaurants and the city. The staff were friendly and we used it for our business trips to Toowoomba. We found it excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Passing through Toowoomba we were looking for somewhere to stay for the night. This Inn was affordable and you definitely got what you paid for. The rooms were spotless the water as hot. There was foxtel and the bed were very comfortable. Will definitely be stopping in there again

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank TaylahNewell
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Helpful friendly service, very clean and definitely value for money $125 for Queen bed and Single bed, nice bathroom, very tidy, great parking, split system quiet air con. Very happy with everything and great location.

Will not hesitate to stay here again, recently under new management and the owner was extremely helpful with local information.

Stayed: March 2014