Best Western Plus Ambassador on Ruthven Motor Inn
City Motor Inn Toowoomba(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$83
Highlander Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$108
Ruthven Street Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$83
Comfort Inn Grammar View(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$102
Agoda.com
MAS Country Platinum International(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
Priceline
US$132
US$125
Sunray Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$91
  • Pool
Altitude Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$102
Orbitz.com
Great Divide Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$91
Travelocity
US$127
US$123
Travelocity
All reviewsqantas websiterestaurant attachedseasons restaurantruthven streetspa bathbeautiful roommini barroom servicecovered parkingthe main roadgood sizeshort drivestay there againfree wifiappointed roomsshower gelhighly recommend staying here
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Both my husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the overall quality of this motel. The food was great and the room was excellent. The owner was very friendly and helpful, it is situated very close to the town centre but just far enough away that traffic noise is not a problem - we both had a restful sleep as it was so quiet. Service and quality +++

Room Tip: Room 16 was an excellent choice
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
David E, Owner at Best Western Plus Ambassador on Ruthven Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Hi MD

Thanks for your kind review.

The staff love the positive feedback

Regards

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I hadn't stayed in this hotel before and I have rarely been so pleasantly surprised, the welcome was great, the room was excellent. Being tired I ordered room service with great trepidation, I need not have worried the food was great.
I think the thing that stands out about this hotel is the genuine warmth of the owner and staff. Without being over the top or in your face they are so genuine and customer service focused. I would recommend staying here to anyone and I will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be fine
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David E, Owner at Best Western Plus Ambassador on Ruthven Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2014

Hi FayS

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us

Thank you so much for the lovely review which I have passed on to all staff that made your stay so pleasant.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

We arrived and were given our 3 day wi-fi password. Which means you take your iPad with you when you go and then it works again when you arrive home, without having to do anything. You can sit in the car and look up where you're going. Also great for looking up work stuff really quickly and then back to holidaying.
Units are very clean with a dark blind on the window, soft towels, quiet rooms. Whilst we had neighbours on either side, we didn't hear them. Coat hangers, soft beds, great shampoo as well.
Friendly staff who let us use the washing on the lines, rather than use the dryer, as it was such lovely weather.
Oh and a separate sink for your dishes to the bathroom sink.
Best Western, yes this was the best 3 days of our trip!
My photos are exactly the same as what they use on their website.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back, so so quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FairfieldNSWBrunda
Penny E, Owner at Best Western Plus Ambassador on Ruthven Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hi FairfieldNSWBrunda

I'm glad that we were able to assist in making your your three day stay in Toowoomba so enjoyable.

The free wi-fi is proving very popular with guests.

Thank you so much for your positive comments.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I travel a lot for work and have stayed here several times. The rooms are really lovely and very comfortable and the food available for room service or in the restaurant is just beautiful. Service and quality A++

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Hi Marg R

It really is pleasing to read your comments and know that guests are enjoying the whole experience of our property.

I will pass on you lovely comments to both our motel and restaurant staff.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Pool is excellent as are the grounds and plant life. Incredibly lean, tidy and neat everywhere. Groundsman seemed to be continually working and deserves high accolades as do all the staff. Room was extremely clean and it was great to see quality micro fibers being used along with the absence of harsh chemicals. Finally some place has it right! Staff could not have been more friendly nor helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. My only regret is the restaurant was closed over New Year. Parking at units in the back blocks is under cover which is great if weather is bad. My stay was extremely pleasant and relaxing. Great to have access to a microwave, kettle and fridge in the room and to find that the furniture was comfortable as well as functional - not often the case for shorter people.

Room Tip: Back block appears to be a quieter area as off the main road. Be warned. Block out curtains are excellent and sleeping in is likely to happen!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Sue R

Thank you for your lovely comments.

We do pride ourselves in that fact that we do not use any chemicals in our cleaning.

Hope to see you again and hopefully you will have time to have a meal in the restaurant.