Comfort Inn Glenfield(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$100
City Motor Inn Toowoomba(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$134
US$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Altitude Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Coachman Motel(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Bridge Street Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$125
US$96
US$94
Priceline
All reviewswarm friendly hostsroom amenitiesmain roomrenovated bathroomarrived latecomfortable bedsbusy intersectiondouble bedshort staythe main highwayvery pleasant staystay there againgreat place to staymichelleairportmotelaccommodation
Reviewed 22 February 2015

We were looking for overnight accommodation for a birthday party and this motel was the closest to the venue. We weren't expecting much because of the star rating which was lower than we would normally choose. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. Management were friendly and very helpful. It is located on a major highway across from a small airport but there was very little noise, which was surprising. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2015

We stayed here over Valentines day , Room 4 , two bedroom unit. The rooms are very clean and spacious staff friendly and helpful ... Have smoking area,BBQ facilities which are all under cover and a big communal room supplied with cutlery , fridge, crockery table & chairs and a TV also had internet and they also have a swimming pool . We thought that the price was very reasonable. Shops are just down the road and a few takeaways eg red rooster, hungry Jacks excellent little shopping centre. Would recommend staying here again
u

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2014

I've stayed here a couple of times & it is really good. The rooms are large, well fitted out with what you'd expect(bed, desk, chairs mini-fridge, TV, etc), spotlessly clean & the bathrooms are enormous!
Parking is provided and the location is convenient for the work I do. I will undoubtedly stay here again.

That said, I do have two issues I'd like to see addressed though:
1) It's 2014, internet is as essential to business travellers (& probably most others) as a roof & bed. I don't know what internet costs in Toowoomba but surely if one person a month chooses to stay at this motel because it has free wifi, it's paid for itself.
2) Providing an iron is great & again, extremely useful for business travellers. The mini desk top ironing board provided however is next to useless!

These are little things but they make a difference when travelling for business.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Room promised when booking, was the room I got on arrival. Stayed in Room #4 which was a ground level two bedroom unit. Apart from the occasional prop jet aircraft landing and taking off, (airport is just across the Warrego Highway), the sleep was peaceful and quiet. There was a separate private room with two single beds and wall TV, the other was open plan with double bed, mini kitchen, wall TV, table/chairs and single lounge chair. Very spacious bathroom with toilet at one end and the huge walk-in shower at the other. There were no support rails in the shower. Parking was no problem, even though Motor Inn was full, all rooms had a designated covered car park space. Not far from takeaway food outlets, although we drove to the Pizza Hut Dine-in on Stenner Street. Hard to get lost in Toowoomba, Bridge Street crosses most of the main through streets. Jondaryan Woolshed is just 30 mins down Warrego Hwy towards Dalby.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms away from the highway.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Firstly let me say, that Garry & Michelle are wonderful hosts as they helped me out after some confusion about the price I was quoted over the phone for a room. The confusion may have been more at my end than their's but Michelle who I talked to on the phone graciously admitted that there might have been some confusion at both ends and allowed my wife and I to have the room for less that what it should have been for which we were grateful.

After having another really good look at their website today I can now see how I got confused about the price, but it would take to long to explain that here, I would not say the website is misleading but because of the pages you have to go through to get to the final price, it is possible to get confused and mislead. Make sure if you are booking over the phone, that you have gone to the last page in the website booking for the all up price, or ask more questions than I did before making the booking.

I would like to comment on the upstairs Deluxe Queen room that we were given, based on value for money. The renovated bathroom is totally top drawer and world class standard, the choice of two types of shower heads in the bathroom is unique and something I have never seen anywhere else my wife and I have travelled, both here in Australia & overseas. There was plenty of hot water, with the adjustable shower head on the wall being brilliant, but on the down side, the one thing that really annoys me, which seems to be standard in most Motels & B&B's, is that when you turn on the Bathroom light the exhaust fan comes on, this drives my wife & I nuts, as you don't need this, when doing your hair, or cleaning your teeth, put the light and fan on a separate switch please.

As for the main part of the room, it had some nice touches, like the lighting, the quite Air Conditioner and the digital TV, but as for the rest of the decor it was what I would expect in a standard room. The queen bed was dreadful, I slept on the bathroom side of the bed and when I first sat on it to go to bed it bottomed out and all the springs made this sort of sprongey type of noise, so I thought I will try laying down on it to see what happens, but it was just as bad, every time I moved on the bed, it made this noise that made me thing the springs were going to pop out of the mattress at any time. The two kitchen chairs in the room are very stylish and befitting a deluxe room, but sitting on them is a big let down as they are as hard as a rock to sit on, they need some decent padding to give them that deluxe feel. The two lounge chairs in the room are also modern and stylish and look good in the room, but once again are hard and uncomfortable to sit on, I wouldn't want to sit on them for any length of time to watch TV. A couple of lazy boy recliners would be what I would call deluxe. We found the room to be nearly soundproof and could only faintly hear the traffic noise, if it was a big truck starting off from the lights on the corner. There is no noise from the airport at night, unless it is the RACQ care flight helicopter going out to an emergency, which has only happened on one occasion when I have stayed there. The room was spotlessly clean, not a speck of dirt or dust anywhere.

One other strange thing was, there were no plates or knives and forks in the room, so if we had wanted to use the microwave to cook in to eat dinner, we had to go to reception to get some, we didn't need to, as we went to a friends place for dinner.

Personally from our experiences both here and overseas we don't think the room is good value for money at the full price of $150.00, we have stayed in many much more luxurious motel rooms and Big 4 villa cabins for the same amount of money. We are grateful to Garry and Michelle for letting us have the room for $125.00 because of the confusion over the booking, but after travelling extensively in the UK we know that better quality rooms can be had for less money and in a lot of instances breakfast was included. Accommodation in general is more expensive here in Australia, than in the UK & America, which is one of the reasons that many Australians choose to holiday overseas than in their own country.

The sad thing is, that we had stayed there a few times before, when it was a Golden Chain Motel and had found the downstairs Queen rooms to be acceptable and we had booked again this time, because we had enjoyed our times there before and Michelle offered us a 5% discount for repeat customers even though it was no longer a Golden Chain location.

I am not saying we would not stay there again, because we really like the convenient location of the motel, there is a large shopping centre 2mins down the road and the Airport is essentially across the road, there are plenty of fast food outlets at the shopping centre if you like that sort of food. Garry and Michelle do great quality food if you want to eat in, I know this because I have eaten there before and they deliver the food to your room. Their customer service is excellent and can probably not be bettered, but as explained above, the room was somewhat disappointing.

Satisfied but disappointed customer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple