“Not clean”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Legs Play Cafe
More attraction details
Owner description: Toowoombas'Giant Indoor Playground with Cafe Facilities. Three level Climbing Structure, 3 laned slide, Jumping Castle, Ball Pits, Kids Climbing Wall, Toddlers Area. We have a Cafe with Great Food and Fabulous Coffee. We do Take-Away Food and Coffee if you are on the move.
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great play equipment for the kids, and the staff are friendly.
However the whole place could do with a clean and re-vamp. Overall it just felt dirty, and smelled a little off. The lounges were covered with some sort of sheet (which reminded me of a painting dropsheet).
We've always taken our kids to playcentres in Brisbane when we lived there and were hoping to find one here in Toowoomba once we moved.
Such a shame really, but I'm very hesitant to go back.

There are newer reviews for Little Legs Play Cafe

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Out of the 2 indoor playgrounds in Toowoomba my son likes this one the best. Always feels a little old and worn out. Cafe is expensive but on the plus side there's free wifi for bored parents

2  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Pretty normal play centre. Seemed to have a bit more going on than most- kids loved it. Best part was the girl on the counter. She took the time with each of my kids and just seemed to really enjoy her job. Place was clean and food was good.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Had my daughters 8 y/o birthday party here with 14 of her friends, The Good= were very patient in waiting for the late comers. 1 host was excellent, the helium ballon and lolly gift boxes.The play area for the kids. Nice sandwiches.
The Bad= had 3 hosts including the frog and only one was excellent the frog and the other one just sat there, the kids played 4.5 games (pass the parcel,put the spots on the frog,number lily pads,freeze and the .5 was running around in a circle) there was'nt enough food for 14 kids (party started at 11.30 so it was lunch time), each of the lolly boxes had a little gift, the gift was a piece of elastic string with a single bead, the table for the parents to sit at was way to close to the play area (the kids were all overly excited so they were running into the table and parents sitting, the balls from the play area were being hurled out of the area and hitting the parents, brought a platter of sandwiches for $29.00 which would have had maybe 5 sandwiches cut into 4 triangles, was told there was face painting what they call face painting is 2 green oval sort of shapes with yellow blotches in the middle and 2 V lines that meet in the middle of the green oval shapes and that was a butterfly or yellow dots on 1 side of a face represents the dots on thier frog, 8 parking spaces food and drink is expensive,not enough toilets ....go figure.,overall I would recommend NOT to have a birthday party here unless they pick up thier act big time..took us all just over half an hour to drive there, and cost me $350.00 for the party for 1 hour, sandwich platter $29.00, 2 cans of coke $5.00 total $384.00 I am still trying to figure out whether I was ripped off or just have sucker written on my forehead...Not happy Jan...

3  Thank Christine M
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I can't wait until they do something to deaden the sound of the excited squeals! I love this place - it is clean which is a difficult thing to achieve in a play cafe! The food and coffee is simple, reasonably priced and good. I love that Mums and Dads can sit down and still see the kids in the play area. Good areas for littler people too. Love it.

1  Thank measie