“Chilli Chocolate”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Glenelg
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 November 2013

You cannot go to Jetty Road and leave again without going to Bracegirdles. I love the chilli and dark chocolate the best. My most recent visit I took my new daughter in law with me as we were in town for a family celebration. She loved the plain hot chocolate. I look forward to my next trip to Adelaide.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I am a huge chocoholic and had a fab time in Bracegirdle's on my last full day in Adelaide, I had saved it until the end, and was not disappointed.
Well worth a visit, the peanut frappe was amazing, we sat upstairs in a quiet room and did not feel hurried at all. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone. Bracegirdle's you get my vote!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Sure, the chocolate is excellent and the hot chocolate among the best you'll ever have, but hadn't realised they served REAL food, too. Also very good :-) There's also an area upstairs with rooms and a balcony. All good for relaxing enjoyment.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We only had the hot chocolate, but it was the best I have had in a very long time. I am sorry we didn't try the chocolates, they looked fabulous.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Very friendly staff, yummy chocolates and strawberries, all the things to have a very yummy dessert ;-)