“have to book in advance because it is so good”
Review of Kefi Greek Cuisine

Kefi Greek Cuisine
Ranked #40 of 169 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is one Greek restaurant that you must visit. I took a country friend who does not have a Greek restaurant near where he lives so that he could have something different. I had not been here for a couple of years but when I had been here before the food was fantastic. I had to book 2 weeks prior and had the last table outside. We started with dips and pitta and that was enough for four people when there was only three of us. we followed with a main and should not have had the dips. My mate had garfish and there were six pieces of garfish and we had prawn skewers which had 12 good size prawns on them. All were served on chips with pitta and garlic sauce and salad. None of us could eat our entire meal.
Kefi does a roaring trade on takeaway also. Excellent value meals.

1  Thank Ian K

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I've dined here about 8 times now, with colleagues, friends, family and also takeout. Love it so much have booked for my birthday. Cannot go past the quail for main an saganaki and keftethes for entree! Waitresses are under the pump with two sittings and a packed restaurant. Give them a break! If you want fancy service go elsewhere, I go to restaurants for the food and this is well worth it.

1  Thank Megan D
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Absolutely the best Greek meals - Fantastic - book early to ensure seat. Loved it - definitely will be eating there again on next visit.

1  Thank 975TaniaS
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This place is away from other restaurants in Glenelg, and it is a small and quite cramped restaurant..... but the food was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Generous serves and sublime taste... this is a fantastic Greek restaurant.

1  Thank TheClarkeClan
Reviewed 9 July 2013

huge meals that taste amazing - just the staff need to be trained in customer service - terrible staff. But amazing food

1  Thank Adelaidian-O