“Awesome food and service! ”
Review of Eden Dining Room and Bar - CLOSED

Eden Dining Room and Bar
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: New restaurant
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I was here for a business dinner and it was a great night, there was also a large group and they were having a good time.
They have a good selection of wine, lots to choose from on the menu, they pride themselves on everything being the best and freshest produce and it tasted like it.
Pretty reasonably priced and in a great location with a view to the marina.
I recommend Eden.

1  Thank Dusty677

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I took my husband out for an anniversary and while the service was prompt and chirpy (we were the only customers in the restaurant), and the entrée was excellent (we ordered the specials), unfortunately the mains were below par, especially for the price we paid for them. I had the Risotto which was borderline horrible, and my husband had the salmon which was dry. I was disappointed with the overall experience as when we choose to dine out (which isn't very often) I have high expectations of the food and service, especially when the price range of the food is quite high. On a side note, I was also disappointed with the state of the bathrooms. There was no toilet paper in my cubicle (strange seeing as we were the only clients for the night) and the soap dispenser was empty, the toilet door (entrance) was grotty etc etc.

1  Thank TravellingFamilyof3
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great food, good wine choices in a great location.
Scallops were beautiful, but, for 18 bucks for 3, would have liked a few more!
Beef cheeks were outstanding, and for me, the chef was more than happy to accommodate gluten free choices!! Best steak I have had in ages.
Dessert, well, go and try as many as you can eat, all fantastic according to my guests.
Well worth a visit. And, remember they take the Adelaide Entertainment card which makes the bill a bit easier to look at !!!!
Tip, ask the guys to make you one of their special cocktails.

1  Thank Rosalee_12
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Delicious meal enjoyed in this large restaurant with friendly staff and prompt service. It's always hard when visiting a new city to know where to eat and we were not disappointed by the recommendations we received from Premier Wine Tours by Scott Ninnis for this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My partner and I ate here on a Saturday night, we found it when wandering around the Marina area looking for a place for dinner. What initially caught our eye was that the food was sourced locally where possible. We got the last table available and from the get go the staff were very friendly and attentive. We had the olives for an Entree and then my partner had the Risotto and I, the Chicken Gnochhi. Both meals were delicious. We ordered a $48 bottle of white and really enjoyed the experience.

We will be heading back here next time we book.

1  Thank boo5td