“Friendly, vibrant atmosphere. Good food”

The Organik Store & Cafe
Ranked #23 of 162 Restaurants in Glenelg
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Organik Store & Cafe is a unique combination of a fully organic retail space, offering fresh produce, baby and skin products, organic packaged goods, cheese, meat, dairy - really everything you need, but organic. Our talented chefs take gorgeous organic produce and create mouthwatering, healthy offerings for Breakfast and Lunch, or late afternoon if you like! Our sweets and treats are nearly all GF, we have raw offering and vegan alike. Our coffee is something we have spent a lot of time perfecting - life is too short for bad coffee we say! We have a huge range of fresh juices, smoothies and of course divine teas. At The Organik Store & Cafe it is all about fresh, seasonal, local produce...All grown naturally, the way it was intended.
Glenelg, South Australia, Australia
“Friendly, vibrant atmosphere. Good food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly vibrant atmosphere with good food. Some amazing healthy cakes. Good breakfasts & juices. Good range if teas.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Judy T
Lee M, Owner at The Organik Store & Cafe, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Judy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Our team are immensely proud of what our Store & Cafe offers, so to hear such positive feedback it's greatly appreciated.
We are very happy to hear that your experience was exactly what we strive for, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
The Organik Team

Adelaide
“Down to Earth Organic Goodies!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have been here a few times over the years but the new owners have finally got it right!
I only met a friend for coffee (yummy) but was salivating when I saw many versions of breakfast being eaten and enjoyed by diners.
A variety of healthy snacks were also available as well as pretty much all your organic groceries and supplies.
I will be back again when I am in need of a healthy, tasty, nourishing breakfast ..... cant wait!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ziggieAdelaide
Lee M, Owner at The Organik Store & Cafe, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Dear ZiggieAdelaide,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I am incredibly proud our staff who work really hard to ensure that each customer experience at The Organik Store & Cafe is one which they enjoy. It has been a long 14 months since we took over this beautiful business...and there is still so much to do, we take on board all feedback provided and the team were excited to hear yours, it is greatly appreciated.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to looking after you again in the future.
Wishing you health and happiness
Lee & The Organik Team
Adelaide, Australia
“Not my cup of tea!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Noisy and eclectic which may appeal to some, but we were mostly disappointed with the fare. Turkey wrap was quite tasteless and iced coffee made the drinker screw up his face. My strong pot of tea was produced by putting in only enough water for a half a cup. Tea bags in an organic cafe??? The hot coffee wasn't bad, though.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Varietal
Lee M, Owner at The Organik Store & Cafe, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Not My Cup of Tea,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I was saddened to hear that The Organik Store & Cafe was not what you were expecting. As a cafe we can get a bit noisy when we are full, as you rightly point out, some customers quite like that, others do not. We get many compliments on our wraps, smoothies and iced coffee's so again, I am sad to hear that your experience was not as we hope to achieve. We serve many teas in our cafe and yes, some of those are tea bags, all of our teas are 100% certified organic and you can even select any of the tea's we have in our retail store.
I am glad to hear that your coffee was enjoyable.
Once again, I thank you for taking the time to write your review, I will of course pass on your comments to the staff, we aim to always please our customers and take all feedback on board.
Lee M & The Organik Team
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Breakfast with attentive service”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Shared a great breakfast her with friends from Queensland. The organic drinks delicious and the brekkie was a delight and very healthy, coffee superb. Would thoroughly recommend this cafe to all, must also recommend a browse through the store, great goodies. Service was a plus!

Visited November 2013
Dear Judith W,
I just wanted to say Thank You so much for your lovely review. Our staff work really hard to ensure that each one of our valued customers have a enjoyable experience from the moment they walk in the door. Reviews such as yours mean so much to them.
Once again, thank you and I hope we see you again soon!
Lee & The Organik Team
Melbourne, Australia
“Hoorah!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

It is so good to see more organic cafes popping up for the concious eater! We were excited to find this one as we left Adelaide to head south - we enjoyed a yummy breakfast despite the poached eggs being a tad overdone. Due to the strict diet that my naturopath had put me on, I had to request for an alteration (spinach instead of bread) and my request was greeted with a smile (thank you, it means a lot!). I also made a cheeky request for my coffee (great coffee by the way) to be made with coco quench which was also not a problem. Friendly service and lovely atmosphere. Nice to see the organic produce and a supply of healthy products next door. Thanks again!

• Visited August 2013