“Couldn't be better!”

Seawall Apartments
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Glenelg
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family of five stayed here and really loved the friendly helpful staff and the old-world charm and feel of the place. Spotless but also has all the modern touches you need. Unfortunately we had to leave so could only stay one night! Thanks. I don't give many reviews but where i am impressed i feel it is appropriate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
RachaelOsborne, Manager at Seawall Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you Lachlan D for your 5 star review.
We are honored that you felt your experience warranted a rare online referral - really, Thank you.
As a small independent, family run hotel and pride ourselves on our friendly, down to earth service and spotless cleanliness - thanks for noticing.
We hope to see you again in the future,
Best wishes,

There are newer reviews for Seawall Apartments

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The apartments were very nice and comfortable. The kitchen was also well-stocked which made preparing meals a breeze. The location was a mere 500m or so to the town centre where all the shops were. It was very easy to access the beach. The decor/setup of Seawall Apartments was interesting and very welcome. My children were delighted with the accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a delightful review dodger1975.
It was terrific to have your group of families staying with us in July - the kids look like they are pretty experienced travelers and it was wonderful to see you make the most of every day!
Best wishes and we hope to see you again some time,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I only stayed one night ... in different circumstances more than one night would have been very enjoyable.

Seawall is well located in the heart of Glenelg. And the room I was allocated was brilliant - should I stay again I will ask for this one.

Because I was only there briefly it is hard to offer insightful comment - but one thing I will comment on. My plane was arriving late, and I advised the office accordingly. In no time at all I received a return email explaining where my key would be, and who to contact in event of problems. Very good service.

Seawall is an apartment complex, and not a 4/5 star hotel so I have commented form that perspective. However highly recommended. I hope that I can make it back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
RachaelOsborne, Manager at Seawall Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you Peter C for your charming review of your brief stay with us.
I am glad that you found our service prompt and helpful in regards to your late evening check in.
We would love the opportunity to welcome you back,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My family and I were looking for accommodation in Glenelg for a 50th/family reunion. As most of you would agree choosing accommodation can be a difficult task. When we came across Seawall apartments it appeared to be the whole package. Seeing as my partner and myself are from a desert town in WA we knew that we wanted the best view of the beach possible and that's when we came across "the captions quarters" room. Amazing ocean view, 3 spacious rooms (with really comfy beds) two bathrooms (which is great when you have 6 people in the apartment) and fully self contained. Not only did the apartment make us feel right at home, all the staff are very helpful as well. Any problems and inquirers they were all happy to help as much as they could. Just when we thought our stay couldn't get any better we came across the resort cat (Dolphin Fish) we are all cat lovers and it really made our stay getting our "cat fix" every day. So thank you to all the staff at seawall apartments (and dolphin fish) we have had the best time with our stay and have made some great memories that will never be forgotten. See you next time.
From the Hamilton's

• Stayed: June 2014
RachaelOsborne, Manager at Seawall Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Hamilton family,
Thank you so much for your kind words - it means the world to us!

I am glad you appreciated our cat Dolphin Fish - she is pretty picky who she associates with, so you must be a good sort! And for all the 'dog people" out there reading this - don't worry - she wont bother you!!

It was an absolute pleasure having you here and we are so glad that we were able to make your 50th celebration that extra bit special.

All the very best,
Rachael, Jayne & Soph

Reviewed 22 June 2014

a beautiful location, the apartment was very roomy with excellent facilities in an ideal location handy for all shops pubs and some great eating places.would reccomend these apartments and would definatley stay again should we return to Adelaide, a great place for families

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you Andrea K for your great review. Glad you and the family enjoyed your stay with us and were able to sample some of the wonderful Glenelg attractions. Our apartments are comfortable and well equipped and the wonderful views means a great relaxing time. Thanks so much again for the feedback.
Rachael & the team x

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed in the Old School House which was wonderful. Plenty of room for my husband, myself and our 2 teenage children. Was great to sit out on the porch with a glass of wine and enjoy the ocean view!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RachaelOsborne, Manager at Seawall Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you Sally B for your lovely little review of your stay in The School House - the view from the patio is very special - it is a wonderful spot to enjoy the sunset and have an evening tipple!

I am glad you found the apartment to be spacious and that the family was able to enjoy your time with us in Glenelg.

Hope to see you when you are back in town,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Seawall apartments are located a stones throw from glenelg beach and and has great views. Sadly the internals of 1 olive grove(3bedroom) are not great - only 1 bathroom, rooms are small, heater struggles to work and only in bedrooms, balcony is small........ 5 star location, 3 star facilities.....

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
RachaelOsborne, Manager at Seawall Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Sorry that you didn't love 1 Olive Court Sebastian B.!
Thanks for bringing the heating in the apartment to our attention - it appears it is not working - I wished you had let us know while you were here and we could have had a technician attend to it for you at the time!
We have a range of different 3 bedroom apartments - 3 of our 5 seafront 3 bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms- perhaps contact us directly next time and we can make sure that we get it exactly right!
Best wishes,
Rachae

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glenelg
Oaks Plaza Pier Apartment Hotel
Stamford Grand Adelaide
Atlantic Tower Motor Inn
Ensenada Motor Inn and Suites
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
Mayfair Hotel
Mayfair Hotel
#1 of 56 in Adelaide

Been to Seawall Apartments? Share your experiences!