“I like it!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I really like sushi, and this stuff is good. It's like sushi train, but it's not a franchise. At first I found it hilarious to have all this decadent food slide around before me as I choose what I want. There is a good variety of sushi on the train, with some little deserts too. There is a menu as well, which has some food you can order; which all looked good too. You can feel as full or as satisfied as you want; you choose how much and what you eat. It's brilliant.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Food was great and fast service,would definitely go back,the chicken dumplings were awesome,good value for money too.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Thought we would give it a try.
Good selection of Sushi being delivered by the train. I opted for Sushi.
My companion went for the Tempura and Udon, which they thoroughly enjoyed.
My only concern would be some of the extra sauces added to the sushi are not for everybody's taste.
I was able to order plates directly from the waitresses, which was good.
Drinks were not overpriced.
Nice friendly staff and not overbearing.
Great night for out of towners.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was on my way to cardones ( next door) and decided for something a bit quicker ( mostly because I had popped into the wine store next door and bought a big belter of a red and couldn't wait to get home to try it)
Friendly staff, good choce of sushi and was fresh. I Also ordered the gyoza which were a bit oily and over fried. Left feeling full and spent less than $30

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I first started going to Simply Sushi not long after it first opened.

Years later, whenever I'm in the mood for Sushi, it's my go-to place.
It may not be super cheap, but the staff are wonderful, the food is fantastic and varied, while the location is easy to get to.

It's perfect for lunch or dinner, either by yourself of with family and friends.