“Well worth a visit.”
Review of Cave Gardens

Cave Gardens
Reviewed 20 May 2014

An amazing must see area. Interpretive centre along with manicured gardens. Well worth seeing as was the blue lake just up the road.

We spent hours here and did not need to open our wallet.

Fantastic must see region.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

When I read about the cave gardens I didnt imagine they would just be right there almost in the centre of town!

I found the area of Mount Gambier fascinating......sinkholes blue lakes huge craters and simply incredible geology. Many of which are free provided by nature herself.

Really glad we took the time to drive over here and highly recommend it to all nature lovers.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I really enjoyed this! Nestled in the middle of towns pretty gardens is a great attraction! Easy to access with lots of nearby parking I would recommend everyone put aside half an hour to have a look! Garden surrounding attraction really nice, next to town hall and library. Best of all it's Free

Reviewed 30 April 2014

What a magical place right in the middle of town! Lots of info and just a stunning place to visit day or night. Great photo opportunities, not to be missed!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Took a quick run round and glad we saw it, although we are sure it would appear much more attractive in sunshine.

1  Thank Zippy22