We stayed in the Terrace with our bub.
* It sounds a bit dumb - but one main disappointment was the baked goods - out of a packet, not fresh baked which I had been looking forward to.
* The other downside was one of my pillows had a black mark on it,
* Lack of space in the lounge for us to put our own items (art magazines seemed to cover all the tables, seats etc.)
* The steep, narrow and windy stair case inside the apartment (only an issue as we had to be extra careful carrying bub up and down)
* Definitely the location - easy walk to cafes, coles and the city (we were even able to put bub to sleep in the pram, and wheel her out to dinner and back)
* the included provisions (with the exception of the store bought cookies)
* the umbrella in the room for use if it rained (thought this was a nice touch)
* the laundry room (convenient for longer stays) and
* comfy beds!
I expected an amazing experience given the reviews I had read of Trip Advisor, and whilst the overall stay was very good, I was a bit disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Visitor Location. Ultra chic, boutique, self-catering apartments. All apartments offer luxury king size beds, a DVD library, coffee machines, state of the art kitchens and high speed wi-fi.TWOFOURTWO Boutique Apartments are nestled in the heart of cosmopolitan Charles Street, with cafes, restaurants, a delicatessen, fresh fruit and vegetables, specialty Tasmanian butcher, supermarket and bottle shop all within a 2 minute walk from your accommodation. Cafe Mondello now graces the complex offering an all day breakfast menu. Yours to experience and enjoy! Rated 5 Stars on Google Reviews ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Two Four Two Boutique Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Four Two Boutique Apartments Launceston, Tasmania