“Didn't meet expectations”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Chose to get takeaway from here based on reviews and rankings of Launceston restaurants. Food tasted nice but it was expensive and servings weren't overly generous. Worst cheese and garlic naan we have ever tried- unless they mixed up our order- it didn't taste like garlic and seemed to be filled with something like cream cheese. Veg samosas were great. Nothing outstanding about either curry dish we tried.

11  Thank Lozza428

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Service was tops! Floor manager was friendly.
We had the lamb vindaloo and chicken korma, both were very good.

1  Thank cp-foodie
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Let me just start by saying that I have been to aaj on many occasions now and working in the industry and caused me to be quite critical of my dining experiences.

Without fail this fantastic team meets every possible need a customer could have. Attentive service, fantastic food and a great atmosphere.

Most of the Credit goes to the service. The manager is exceptional and will make sure the drinks are flowing from the minute you walk in the door!!

Food and drinks very well priced and will definitely continue to go back.

The Malibu lamb is a must try!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

We did a random walk in on a Friday night. The manager on the floor was amazing. Greeted, seated us took our order checked in on how our food was... Which was perfect, I had a korma that was the just the level of spicy for me. For two people and 4 beers the bill came to $65 which I felt was very reasonable

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

We have been there a few times now, each time we found the food was good, but we were always feeling bloated and the next day sick, so we decided to go to others around town, we have not been there for 4 months and decided to go tonight big mistake although I could not fault the service tonight we are having the same problems, all I can is the others give us no bad after effect. Is it the colours?? how do u get the green mint so green??

10  Thank Varikia