“Yummmm”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Swan Hill, Australia
“Yummmm”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

we had take away from here and found it very tasty and the service was excellent and very quick....I loved the Korma...the flavours were great...

australia
“Worst in every way!!!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Restaurant was recommended by the Hotel staff where we was staying on our trip to Launceston.
I am Very Disappointment with food and service. On our arrival staff asked us about do we have booking which was already made for us in Morning but they cant find our name in there booking list. (Shame to a place what is use of booking?) Waiting staff took us on one Table and serve menu and water and came back after long time to took our Drink order which he cant get what we are asking, My Husband want dry white which waiter don't understand and without telling anything He send another guy for order. He seems to be one who can speak and understand English we place our order with Him.
We Order for Samosa and Chicken Tikka as Starter Our Starter arrived Quickly but samosa was smelling after cutting it and chicken tikka was not tender we left it after few bites.
Waiter clear our starter and didn't bother to ask how was it.Restaurant seems bit Busy and I should say its a big Restaurant hope they know how to give service as well No body come and ask for drink repeat Main Course arrived after 35 Min and bland and Tasteless naan Seems OK and cooked rice was soggy.we was very disappointed with food and service we get up paid our bill and left. Even I told my Experience back in my Hotel and told them if you cant recommend the good place please don't send your guest to Experience worst.
I have traveled across Australia but i should say this is one of the worst meal and service.
I Will never going back and wont recommend this place to anyone.

13 Thank AustraliaSunsine
Hamburg, Germany
“Way overrated”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Huge restaurant with loud jazz music, but the waiter turned down the volume when we asked him to. Seemed popular with locals and looked like in India from the interiour. We didn`t think the food was authentic or especially good, but it wasn`t terrible either. We did like the J&J Sauv Blanc for 32$, we were missing some spoons for the butter chicken and veggie dish, just used our eating spoons, we didn´t see much difference from the saffron rice to a regular rice.. not much taste, bit bland, it was just ok. Naan was fine. If you have been to India, you might be disappointed.

12 Thank NiccOnTheRoad
North Sydney, Australia
“Apart from the service.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Visited on a quiet Tuesday evening. Just three of us who wanted a quiet chat so asked to sit by the window away from the large group in the middle of the very large dining area. The waiters made it very clear they were not at all happy about this, not sure exactly why.
Orders were taken and the food was good. Servings were plentiful, Ninth Island pinot by the glass a bonus but the fact we were pointedly ignored was not good. At one stage I got up, walked down the room and asked for another glass of wine.
Would I go back - probably for the food - yes.

1 Thank Toone463
Melbourne, Australia
“Flavoursome food!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband an l, on out last night in Tasmania, 9th Mar 2014, stumbled across this Indian restaurant. The decore' and furnishings got my attention. We arrived to the greeting smile of the waiter. We had good seats and a large size table to fit all our meals. All courses were fantastic, flavoursome and plentiful. Cold water on arrival and air conditioned comfort was great, as it was a warm night. Good selection of wine an ciders. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to those that enjoy the spices of India.