“best curry scallop pie”

Tinnies Pie
Ranked #24 of 308 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Everything in our pies is made in our kitchen, from the stock we use in the fillings to the pastry. We cook all our fillings using real meats, chicken breast, steak, legs of lamb and Tassie Scallops when available. Our pies are cooked fresh daily on premises. Family pies are also available.
sydney
“best curry scallop pie”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Went here for a bite to eat. Had the curry scallop pie. The best seafood pie I've had. Tables were clean. Good service

• Visited November 2013

“We want pies”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We love these pies and every time we come home to Tassie we totally indulge. I live in the USA and we miss them so much and wish we could take a suitcase full home with us. Best pies in the world !! Trust me I know!

London
“Awesome - who reviewed no atmosphere ? It's a pie shop!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Best pies ever baked. Enough said. When they opened the city store my husband (who works in the city) actually took a photo and messaged me! I'm worried he's going to get fat on the lamb pies and custard tarts!

1 Thank Bel75
“What service what atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped thru after reading reviews, pies ok.....no atmosphere to speak of unless I missed the party and what service " ill have a pie "......what service is involved in that........not sure what else to say..........its anothe fast food outlet

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank fdlav
Launceston
“BEST PIES IN THE WORLD”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

as everyone says this place is fantastic such a huge range of delicious pies.The roast lamb being my favourite and a great price too.

• Visited July 2013