after reading trip advisor hotels reviews on Launceston, my wife and I decided to stay here for two nights, and were very glad we did. The hotel had an "olde world" charm about it, with nice modern touches. The friendly staff were very helpful when we arrived to check in, and our room was spacious, neat and clean, on the first floor over looking the street. Certainly wasn't noisy (although it was a Tuesday and a Wednesday night that we stayed). Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The only downside that we found with the hotel was the walk into the town centre, while not being a problem for my wife or I, it could pose problems for aged guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand offers boutique accommodation in downtown Launceston. Located next to City Park, it is 10 minutes walk to Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.All spacious rooms at Clarion City Park Launceston feature en suite bathroom, air conditioning and flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms also have balcony, microwave and whirlpool bathtub.Facilities include a guest laundry, free high-speed Wireless internet access and free car parking. Guests can enjoy free coffee and weekday newspapers.Larceny's Bar and Restaurant features local produce and a large wine selection. Room service is also available.Clarion Hotel City Park Grand is in the heart of the entertainment, museums and shopping districts of central Launceston. Boag’s Brewery is a 2-minute walk. Aurora Stadium is 750 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Clarion Hotel City Park Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Park Grand Launceston
- Clarion Hotel City Park Grand Launceston, Tasmania