my partner and I stayed in the spa villa, the lounge and kitchen area was great, had everything we needed. In the bedroom.. huge king size bed, which was really comfy! the bedroom also has a walk in robe (handy if your staying a few days) and opens up into a large bathroom with double shower, spa and sink (separate toilet). our villa backed onto the golf course, get one of these villas when you book! its so quite, and with the comfy bed i slept so well!.
my partner and I smoke so was grateful to see a set of chairs and an ash tray outside our villa we could use. we also had dinner at the restaurant on site, which was great! 9/10..both loved our meals and very well priced too! we also spent the afternoon in the pool and hottub, loved this too, no one else was in there which was great.. no school holidays atm.. they supply towels in the change rooms also. we would visit again!
- also the room had great heating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Club Villas sits upon large picturesque grounds and is located within the beautiful Tamar Valley just 10 minutes from Launceston's CBD. The property offers comfortable and spacious one, two and three bedroom self-contained villa accommodation. Let loose, explore or simply relax with our recreational facilities that include an 18 hole championship golf course, indoor heated pool, spa,gym, playground, and tennis court. Wine, dine, and enjoy the fresh produce Tasmania is renowned for at our two on site restaurants, bar and bottle shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Club Launceston
- Country Club Villas Launceston, Tasmania