Peppers is located on the Port & has the best seafood restaurant right next door. Shampoo/Conditioner/body wash/body lotion supplied & white bathrobes in cupboard. Only negative is room could have been a little warmer- -2 degrees the nights we were there! No extra blankets in the cupboards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seaport Hotel offers modern, waterfront accommodation, situated at the heart of Launceston's Old Seaport Dock area. Just a short walk from Launceston's town centre and 15 minutes drive from Launceston Airport the hotel offers deluxe rooms and suites with views overlooking the Esk River or the historic town and the mountains beyond. Guest room facilities include air conditioning, broadband internet access, minibar, TV, mini-stereo. If you are staying in a Suite there are additional facilities including DVD player, large refrigerator, fully equipped kitchen and all feature a balcony. Mud Bar and Restaurant serving an eclectic mix of cuisines from around the world. To accompany your meal indulge in superb Tasmanian wines while admiring captivating Tamar Valley views. Adventures further afield include the impressive Cataract Gorge, the famous James Boag brewery and if youre a wine lover, Launcestons Tamar Valley, home to one of Australia's major cool-climate wine growing regions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Seaport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Seaport Launceston
- Hotel Peppers Seaport
- Peppers Seaport Hotel Launceston, Tasmania