We stayed 1 night but you really need at least 2 nights in Launceston. It was nice, very central right in town and very nice breakfast (hot and cold). The only down side for us is that it was a little more like a hotel rather than a more personal B&B as there are several houses/units/rooms all together that are used rather than the regular feeling of a B&B in someone's home/property with just 1 polite young man at reception and cooking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New ownership as of August 2017. Come and experience the convenience of inner city living with country-style hospitality. Free continental breakfast, wifi and off-street parking. What's not to love? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hideaway on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiona`s b&b - Launceston b&b
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Fiona`s Bed And Breakfast - Launceston Bed And Breakfast
- Hideaway On George Launceston, Tasmania