“Suitable for a business traveller”
Review of Quest Launceston

Quest Launceston
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Launceston
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The apartment and accommodation was great. Reliable wifi & intenet available.Like the stay good for business a traveller. Good location in the city center... Used wifi and internet a lot needed for business work...

Room Tip: Reliable wifi & intenet available. Nice room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestLaunceston, Manager at Quest Launceston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Mike M,
Thank you for your positive review from your recent stay. I'm please that you found your centrally located apartment met your needs and the FREE WIFI and internet assisted your business work satisfactorily. Our corporate guests often remark how welcoming it is to be able to access as much FREE WIFI as required for their business needs. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to Quest Launceston.

There are newer reviews for Quest Launceston

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Highly recommended. Staff were extra helpful and polite. Nothing was a problem. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything I could want for including the well equipped kitchen. Parking is offsite across the road but it is secure (my preference as I use my personal car for my business trips to Tasmania) The location of the hotel is perfect with many cheap eateries nearby and charge-back facilities available to the hotel. Interconnecting rooms provided an option for families. Definitely worth considering for your next stay in Launceston.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
QuestLaunceston, Manager at Quest Launceston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Trina C,
Thank you for your uplifting review. So pleased that we met all your requirements during your recent stay in one of our Two Bedroom interconnecting Executive Apartments.
Our central location is certainly a plus for guests.
I'll pass on to all our wonderful team your generous comments and we look forward to your return visit to Quest Launceston.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went to Tassie with 4 mates to attend an AFL game in town. We stayed in a 5 bed room which consisted of a lounge and kitchen area as well as 3 separate rooms and bathrooms. The rooms were clean with heaps of space for all of us and the staff were friendly and helpful on suggestions on where we could get food and drinks near by. Central location with everything in town a decent walking distance, including cataract gorge.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear OliverAus,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review after your recent stay, great to read that you and your friends enjoyed your time at our centrally located apartments whilst in Launceston for the Football. I'm pleased one of our spacious 3 Bedroom apartments ticked the boxes for you and your friends and we look forward to welcoming you all back for another game in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed at Quest with my family for 2 nights and was more than happy with the accommodation and service I received. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The ladies on front desk were very helpful from restaurant ideas and bookings through to little extras such as greeting us by name and asking about our day. I was impressed overall and will stay here again when I am next in Tasmania :)

• Stayed: June 2014
QuestLaunceston, Manager at Quest Launceston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Km1108,
How wonderful to read that you and your family were more than happy with your spacious apartment during your recent stay. It's also pleasing that our friendly front office team were able to help you with all your enquiries and I will certainly pass on your generous comments to them.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to your next visit to launceston.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Apartment we stayed in was great! So spacious! It wasnt like your typical hotel apartment, you could live in there! Kitchen well equipped. We had a two level apartment with the bedrooms on the lower ground away from the living area. Parking was provided free of charge. Highly recommened this accommodation. Great for a group of 4 friends travelling.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Shannon M,
I'm so pleased you and your friends enjoyed one of our spacious 2 Bedroom fully equipped Executive Apartments during your recent stay.
These apartments are so ideal for friends and families wishing to fully self cater and relax in comfort and its great to read the kitchen was equipped with everything you needed.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Quest for 3 nights and had no problems at all. It is a nice heritage building and very well equipped apartment. Service was absolutely fanstastic and looking for my next visit to Launceston.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
QuestLaunceston, Manager at Quest Launceston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Lalit K,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review after your recent stay. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and found your self contained apartment met all your requirements. We receive lots of comments about our wonderful Heritage Building and how it's been tastefully restored without destroying any of its character. I will pass on to all our team members your generous comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I came to Launceston for 10k run and booked a serviced apartment for my stay.It is absolutely fantastic and very comfy stay. It is a heritage building and the room I booked had fantastic view. Highly recommend to my friends and definitely coming back at Quest withy family.

• Stayed: June 2014
QuestLaunceston, Owner at Quest Launceston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Nigel_k61,
What a beautiful crisp sunny day it was to run the Launceston 10km, and thank you for taking the time to express your kind sentiments about our apartments. I'm delighted you were able to experience the ambiance of our wonderful Heritage Building, and we look forward to your next stay.