The rooms are lovely, even though the one bedroom does not totally enclose. Very comfortable furnishings. Lovely big bed and bath. Did not receive a particular tv channel that was required for a number of shows, so a member of staff showed me to another room before checking, as the same thing applied here. The young man was very pleasant, but was the only staff member on call for the whole place, including checking guests in and out, and coping with any problems, as well as answering all calls! Was told he had complained to management a number of times about this problem, but that they were cutting costs since Accor had taken over the hotel management.
Was given access to free movies, at my suggestion not his, but gratefully accepted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania