We booked a Superior suite with separate bedroom and balcony. The room was excellant, modern and clean with a great bed. In our week's stay in Tasmania the Sebel was the best accomodation we experienced and certainly value for money. I would have preferred if the car parking fee and wifi was included in the room price rather than being charged as an extra (car parking $8 per night). The location was great within walking distance to the city centre. We skipped the breakfast preferring to eat at the Elm Tree Cafe on the corner. The restaraunt looked largely abandoned in the evenings as most guests appear to prefer to eat out.
Would definately recommend this hotel to others and would consider using it again for the next stay in Launceston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania