We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on a trip to Launceston. The reception ave a good impression and our room was fresh and modern with all the features of a one bedroom apartment: aircon, kitchenette with fridge and microwave, bathroom with washing machine and drier, separate bedroom with wardrobe, iron and ironing board. There is a small balcony with table and chairs. A good feature if staying with family or friends is the ability to connect two adjoining rooms by closing the corridor main door. The Receptionists were helpful and provided a map of Launceston and gave directions for places we wanted to visit. We have stayed at other hotels in Launceston over the years and The Sebel now rates as the best we have enjoyed. Well worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania