“Comfortable”

Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Launceston
Melbourne, Australia
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly and efficient staff and comfortable room, except for double dividing doors to next room that are not sound proof. Meal in the restaurant was pleasant . We would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
SebelTas, General Manager at The Sebel Launceston, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thanks Russell T for taking the time to post a message on your stay.
I am very happy you found the rooms comfortable and the staff service friendly.
I will pass this on to our team
I hope you have a chance to visit again.
The Sebel Launceston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Wollongong, Australia
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The Hotel is easy to get to and is very well located with in the City Centre.
The hotel staff are very welcoming, attentive and genuinely friendly, you are made to feel at home. On my second stay there during my trip I had an issue with the WiFi, for some reason it did not want to work as normal on my computer as it did on my first stay. I appreciated the fact that the reception staff took the time to troubleshoot the problem and assist me with fixing it rather than passing it off.
I really enjoyed staying at the Sebel Launceston and will certainly stay there again when I am next in Launceston.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Ashley K
SebelTas, General Manager at The Sebel Launceston, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thanks Ashley K for your feedback.
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and the staff service complememnted this even when there was an issue with your wifi.
I hope you have a chance to visit again.
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed as a family for 2 nights- the room was large and the layout and comfort excellent.
We were invited down to drinks to meet the staff and this was a very pleasant surprise. We spent a good hour and half chatting to the manager, and shared some of his choice local wines.
We will stay there again when we are down next time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thanks James S,
As a valued Le Club loyalty member we like to do these kind of things.
I am very happy you found the size and conditions of our hotel rooms to your liking.
I hope you have the chance to visit Launceston again and taste a few more of our local wines.