Although my stay in the hotel was limited (late arrival and business commitments), the hotel was nicely located close to the centre of town and was within easy walking distance of most attractions including the Cataract Gorge, restaurants and river walks.
I was late booking and had a room for those with mobility impairments. It was spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. The bed was in a room by itself with double sliding doors that opened to the main living area and had a view of the TV. There was also a sink, microwave and refrigerator along with cutlery, plates, cups and saucers.
The bed was comfortable and the room (located at the end of the building) was quiet with the blinds providing a good level of darkness to allow sleeping after the sun had risen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania