US$81
  • Restaurant
Peppers Seaport Hotel(Launceston)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$140
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Balmoral on York(Launceston)(Great Value!)
US$82
Quest Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$112
Clarion Hotel City Park Grand(Launceston)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Country Club Tasmania(Launceston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$136
US$118
Village Family Motor Inn(Launceston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$81
Best Western Plus Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$88
  • Restaurant
Hideaway on George(Launceston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$85
All reviewsmarket squareseparate toiletclock towerone bedroom suiteundercover parkinglight sleeperliving areawashing machine and dryerroom serviceroom was spaciouscataract gorgesmall balconyper nightfirst floorhotel restaurantevery hourspa bath
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked two rooms for our small group. Both were 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom (with spa bath in one) apartments with balcony and kitchenette. They were roomy and extremely comfortable. Staff were excellent - so friendly yet efficient, and nothing was too much trouble. We had not stayed at the Sebel in Launceston before, but will happily make this our go-to hotel when we are in Launceston in future. We ate both dinner and breakfast at the Bluestone restaurant onsite and enjoyed both very much. As an Accor Plus member I was delighted to receive a room upgrade and a breakfast deal, as well as dinner discounts, making it excellent value for money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in the Deluxe Spa Suite for Wife’s Birthday weekend away.. Room was as expected Spa and Bed were amazing and worth the extra money . Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great touch was the Birthday bear gift that the Sebel gave my wife. Just a small gesture but very appreciated. Bluestone Restaurant was great and breakfast was Yum !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My wife and I stayed 3 nights while exploring the local area. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel is centrally located. The suite was very comfortable and really only 2 points to note:
1) The Gym size is a little on the small side, though they give you vouchers for a large gym across the road ($9). If you want anything more than 1 bike, 1 gym and a few hydraulics then you'll need to cross the road.
2) The WiFi is metered. When we complained we got given some extra access codes with much greater download allowance but still unusual for me to be in a decent hotel and have a capped experience (though it's a smart way to get us to buy movies).

The restaurant is pleasant with a good menu and wine list, and they have onsite parking. For an easy base for touring in any direction this is a good, friendly choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed in a One-bedroom Deluxe King Suite of The Sebel Launceston. It has an open plan kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator and toaster. Utensils, plates and some kitchen ware are also provided. There’s also a small dining table, a cozy sitting area and a private balcony. The suite also has air conditioning. It is equipped with widescreen TV, a work desk, steam iron and ironing board. I was touched when I saw that there was also a small teddy bear placed on the bed. Such a warm gesture to welcome me in their hotel. It was also nice they name it Sydney.

For three nights, The Sebel Launceston gave me a wonderful experience. It was such a relaxed stay providing me ease and variety of comforts. Staff was very friendly. Location is brilliant. The suite was huge. Because of all these, I really enjoyed my vacation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo