I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of our room. We had an executive king and the beds were super comfy and the bed linen was crisp and clean. The coffee machine and milk frother in the room was a great touch. Shower was great and room decor was also lovely. The heat pump kept our room at the right temperature. I could hear some noises from the street (we were on the top floor), but my ear plugs worked a treat. The buffet breakfast (which was included in our deal), was great and a fab way to start the day also. The hotel was so close to everything...just leave the car there and walk. I'll definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania