Best thing about this hotel is the staff -- friendly, polite, efficient and extremely helpful. Perhaps management is slowly renovating and have started with the beds and bedding which were excellent -- no complaints at all. Good size TV and free WiFi. However the whole atmosphere is utilitarian with nothing comfortable, attractive or luxurious in the room or anywhere else that I could see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms,FREE WiFi, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport and Cataract Gorge. #FREE WIFI# ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Best Western Plus Launceston Tasmania