We stayed here for 3 nights. The room was clean, tidy and quiet with great views over Launceston and beyond. There are local restaurants and the centre of town a 15 minute walk. My only quibble is that, although located away from the city centre with plenty of parking available, the hotel charges $5.50 per night to park, I would assume 90% of guests drive so this should be included in the standard tariff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auldington Hotel offers true boutique accommodation in Launceston, Tasmania. What was once the Presentation Sisters Convent, built in 1899, has now been converted into a luxurious, welcoming and peaceful, 4.5 Star AAA rated hotel. The preserved architecture of the heritage building now contrasts with stylish, comfortable and modern rooms, all with private ensuites. Over half of the rooms also enjoy a deep, luxurious bath or spa bath and many rooms have stunning views across our landscaped gardens, central and East Launceston and the mountain ranges beyond. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are always happy to provide guests with useful information on all of the local attractions, restaurant and cafe recommendations. At Auldington we strive to provide a personal and welcoming customer service experience that we hope is an accurate reflection of the hotel and the values that are important to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auldington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auldington Hotel Launceston
- Auldington Launceston, Tasmania