“Great food, well priced and really good service”
Review of Elaia

Elaia
Ranked #64 of 308 Restaurants in Launceston
Price range: US$7 - US$130
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Xoxoxox
Burnie, Australia
“Great food, well priced and really good service”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

A cafe style meal with lots of variety. Nice choices of wine. The service is really good. I had ricotta gnocchi with chicken veg sauce followed by citrus pie. Interestingly there were several people, like me, eating alone. It might attract people travelling on business. Nice ambience and open fire.

Visited July 2014

Launceston, Australia
“Great Cafe:)”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

From my experiences at Elaia I would say its way underrated!! Food is a little overpriced... although Coffee is great!! Although it doesn't open very early.. came in one day for breakfast before work (6:30am) and not open:( I had to go to Aromas whose coffee isn't as nice... and they were only open for tea & coffee... no breakfast... Disappointingly McDonalds seemed to be the only option for early hours in the morning...

• Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“My absolute favourite in Launie”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great food, atmoshere and service.

The meals are good quality and portion sizes. Friendly staff and easy parking in Charles Street.

My favourite dining place when I'm in Launceston!

Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice enough but way over priced”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner on Friday night, it was very busy. We were a couple with our 8 year old daughter and I asked the waiter for the kids menu and he looked so annoyed that he had to walk afew steps to get it!! He should have given it to us without us asking, he could see there was a child with us. The food took so long to come out, and when it did arrive my daughters came out last!! Do these people know anything about kids, especially hungry ones!!! The wait was so not worth it, although all three dishes were tasty, they were so not worth the price we paid. My daughters kids meal of fish and chips was so small my daughter was still hungry and that never happens!! My chicken dish was a chicken breast ( and NOTHING ELSE) at $26 and then an extra $4 for afew green beans!!!!! I can't believe they get away with charging so much for so little. We won't be coming back.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank RosepetalsTM
Melbourne, Australia
“Pleasant enough”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The start to lunch wasn't good. "You know we close at 3.30. You'll have to leave then." Why open for lunch and not stay open long enough for even the late comers to enjoy the experience? We decided to stay and the food was good enough. The service always came with a smile but not necessarily efficiency.

• Visited June 2014