All reviews beechworth bakery pizza hut across the road new owners national hotel gold mine room was clean table and two chairs friendly service family holiday great pub non smoking our night stay road noise fantastic location train station hot breakfast
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I stayed at the Central Deborah Motor Inn last Wednesday, I got a cordial welcome at Reception by Carmel advising me milk was in the fridge and to let her know if I needed anything else. it was a pleasure to enter my room to find it warm, Management had put the heater on, so thoughtful as it was bitterly cold. I stayed in a tastefully decorated renovated room with a kitchenette, great to have a microwave. The bed was so comfortable and warm. The new bathroom was every girls dream, large bench and mirror, a quality hairdryer and good sized shower. The National Hotel opposite serves a great meal also Beechworth Bakery is just over the road. I highly recommend this motel, great service, beautiful room. Marg R

Room Tip: Quiet, comfortable, well situated motel
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Carla L, Manager at Central Deborah Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you Marg for your positive review our newly renovated Deluxe Queen Room. So happy that you were comfortable. We are progressing with our renovations and believe we have hit the mark with having kitchenettes in our rooms.

A large vanity in the bathroom certainly every girls dream - we need space for our products!
Thanks again for your great comments.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Nice comfortable rooms, warm heater and electric blankets due to being very cold winter weekend. In a great spot close to pubs, restaurants and supermarket. Beechworth Bakery across the road perfect for breakfast Very pleasant stay

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review Beck S. We are glad that you found the room warm with our new heaters and electric blankets. There are many eateries within walking distance and yes agree so handy having the pub and the bakery across the road.

Thanks again for staying and for taking the time to write a review.
See you again we hope!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We experienced a house fire and had to find emergency accommodation for 3 nights. Greg the motel owner was very caring and accommodating throughout our stay at Central Deborah Motel. He offered up a laundry service, breakfast and even a beer to help us settle in during a horrible few days. The rooms were neat and tidy. The bathroom was clean and well maintained. The location was terrific for us in that we could have a beer at local venues after long days cleaning our household belongings. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Carla L, Manager at Central Deborah Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you Harley for your kind words. Having been through a house fire myself I totally appreciated the kindness of strangers and the local government services who assisted in my hour of need! I'm glad you had a positive experience out of something horrible! Best of luck with everything getting your place back in order.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful newly renovated room. The bath rooms really nice. Nice and comfy room with a good double and single bed. Nice space and nice finishing touches. Will definitely be coming back when we stop in Bendigo again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Tarni for your positive feedback regarding our newly renovated room. I'm glad you were comfortable as we are happy with what we've created and pleased that it's hitting the mark with our guests.
Hope to see you again on your next visit to Bendigo!
Cheers

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Only stayed one night to be nearby for early medical appointment, stayed in standard room,very neat and well looked after,secure parking area at rear,will definitely stay again. Tourist tram passes out front and Mine tours are right next door.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks Raymond for your positive comments and for taking the time to review the CD! I'm happy you were comfortable and enjoying your stay.
Hope to see you again when you next come to Bendigo!
Cheers