“Really good food at a reasonable price!”
Review of Harvest Hotel

Harvest Hotel
Ranked #53 of 86 Restaurants in Echuca
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We have dined here several times, in fact most times we visit Echuca and have never been disappointed! The food is very good, meal sizes are large, prices are reasonable and good service as well! What more could you ask for? Great place to have a casual meal.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I'd read about this hotel on Trip Advisor and we decided to try it on our second night in Echuca. Staff were very friendly and the wine is well priced. Both our meals were from the Specials board . My husband chose Chicken Wellington ($22) which was stuffed with chorizo sausage, cheese and herbs and baked in a fine pastry. I went for the steak and Guinness pie ($25) which was full of very tender pieces of beef (no fat) in a very tasty sauce. Both dishes were served with either salad and chips or vegetables, with the option of chips,sauteed or mashed potatoes.

Servings were very generous - too much for us , and we had a most enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great service from the staff resonably price menu and great restaurant quality food. The venison pie was delicious, meat just melted in youre mouth, pasty was better than what you would get a bakery, a great meal, Highly recomend

Reviewed 6 November 2012

A local suggested we eat here. I had the parma and my partner had the schnitzel. The parma was not crispy at all, very plain sauce. The schnitzel was also average, just so so. It looked like the breadcrumbs were a little burnt. Chips were normal, nothing special. We shared the cheese cake, and I think I could make a better one myself! It was nice enough, but nothing special. Wouldn't recommend with so many other options in town.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Gone are the days of obtaining "pub food". It is getting closer and closer to "restaurant food". On our regular visits to Echuca we invariably have a meal at The Harvest. Reasonably priced and a big meal. Sometimes service can be a little slow when it's busy, but overall it's pretty good.