“Great Museum”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Museum”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My partner is a keen holden man, so this was a no-brainer. The museum was clean and had lots of cool little pieces of information about the cars. My partner loved it.
The gift shop was big but had all different types of knick knacks which tourists may like.
Definitely something to do whilst you're in Echuca

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Lots of options”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Good range and history supplied, but too many exhibits are awaiting signs with detailed information. I just missed the Holden Hurricane (unfortunately) - by 2 weeks, but did see the first experimental Torana (looked very Lamborghini) which I never knew about. And I learned more about both.

Sale, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great dose of car history”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I loved how you could wander around and look at all the old Holdens over time, that you could see what they looked like and learn about each one.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

A wonderful place for holden/car lovers and I would say the value for money was good. My family got the museum in the heritage package so I don't know the price. It's more of a 1 hour maybe 2 hours visit. The movie was good, quite hilarious and shows all the vehicles in action. The souvenir cars were a bit too expensive and would need a bit more range.

Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A must for Holden and car lovers”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I enjoyed it a lot. I wish I had more time but the visit was quick and well worth the small entry fee ($8 in May 2013). The Souvenirs could be better and I would suggest more postcards, t-Shirt and model-specific items. Other than that I thought for a private museum this was obviously a labour of love and I would recommend spending a hour or two wandering around.

Visited May 2013