“Good for long weekend away,”

All Rivers Motor Inn
All Rivers Motor Inn
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Echuca
“Good for long weekend away,”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

John the owner did not stop working from morning till late at night. Gr8 for kids easy to get courtesy bus to clubs
It was very quiet at night but good to sit outside in the courtyard.
Needs a bit of work in pool And courtyard area ( grass very dry and swings old) could be a gr8 little resorts with a bit of work.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank teneale

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

These people are the most hard working people ( at least John is that I saw) that run this hotel. Very clean, great place. I will recommend this place to anyone. Although I was working, I felt like I had a home away from home. Slightly off the beaten path in Echuca, it's just perfect. Still close enough to anything you need or want. Price is very reasonable for what you get. All goo and I will be back next time I work or visit Echuca.

Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Maplegum
melbourne
Reviewed 6 February 2012

we always stay at all rovers inn. it is the only place we stay at in echuca, Jill and Jhon are very accomadating for large groups, they keep rates fair the place is always clean and it has acres for kids to run around as cars are parked behind hotel room doors not infront. love this place and we will be back in April. Mary and dave.

Room Tip: get the 2 brd family room self contained
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank mary f
Bendigo, Australia
Reviewed 2 December 2011

No longer a Comfort Inn. Bit out of town- but if you have a car thats not a major problem. Room was spacious- and clean. The manager seemed to be doing everything from reception to cleaning rooms when we arrived and left. On the down side- we checked in and unpacked, then we were told we had been given the wrong room key and we had to move rooms. The gardens seemed very overgrown and shabby, and the pool- well I would'nt want to swim in it- there were ducks swimming though! For the price it was a clean bed to rest in, but thats all. The property needs a lot of work- we manage a motel so I guess we look harder than most people would.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GAMWIK
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 January 2011

location is on the edge of town so need a car if staying here. About a 5 minute drive into town. Plenty of room in the hotel grounds. Pool in the centre, Asked what time I would be checking-out when I checked in - I think it was only to know what time to open reception as there didn't seem to be many staying there the night we were there. good for an overnight stay.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank brett153
London
Reviewed 8 June 2009

The motel fitted our needs perfectly for a one night stay. The bedroom and bathroom were clean. The high ceiling made the bedroom feel very spacious, which made a nice change to the many hotels I've stayed in where a low ceiling has made a room feel much smaller than it really is.

The two things that made me smile were the tv and the video recorder. Yes, a video recorder, not a dvd player! Both looked as if they were from the 1980's. Talk about a blast from the past! Anyway the tv worked perfectly so it was no issue at all. I cannot comment on the video recorder, as it wasn't used.

You definitely need a car if staying here. It's too far from the town centre to walk. But then, I guess that's why it is a motel!

NB - it is no longer advertising itself as a "Comfort Inn".

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple