“Long or short stay, great choice”

Aaron Lee Waterfront Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Geelong
Aaron Lee Waterfront Apartments
Ranked #7 of 9 Geelong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 January 2011

Stayed in the Aaron Lee studio for couple months on business/pleasure trip. Cheaper than major hotel in town and you get more. Short walk to downtown or any restaurants.
Very clean rooms, professional staff and management. Flexible and ready to meet your needs.
If given chance, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank PaloVII
There are newer reviews for Aaron Lee Waterfront Apartments

Reviewed 14 November 2010

Found them on wotif.

Small ten rooms that are deceptively big from the outside.

Can only agree with the above comments and add the little garden.
Didn't use the plentiful free DVD's from reception.

The only thing I can add is they must have the most comprehensive and practical directory I have seen.

Other places don't even have the local Taxi number. The only thing missing was how to use the free WI-fi.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shwaygwailo
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I usually don't give comments with places I've stayed, but with Aaron Lee Apartments, I can't not do that. I'm surprised that this place only had 3 reviews.

My friend and I stayed in the Studio Apartment. First of all, the place was really nice and looked exactly like the pictures on their website and on wotif.com, which I really appreciated because these days you find places with really wonderful pictures, only to find out that the pictures have been photoshopped, etc. The place was neat, clean, fully equipped, and the bed was nice and comfy. Everything looked new and tidy.

Service was great, the staff made us feel welcomed from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. They had their own secure parking place, which was really reassuring. They even offered free dvd's to watch.

We stayed their for 2 nights, and the place offered daily cleaning/room service. On the day we checked out, I misplaced my earrings in the apartment, and when I realised it was missing, I called them and next thing I know was that the cleaning staff had found it and placed it in the reception table for us to come and collect. It's hard to find this kind of service and honest people like them these days.

The place was situated in a reasonably good location, close to shopping centres and other leisurely activities. This place was well worth the money, and I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there. If ever I'm in the Geelong area again, I will absolutely go back to Aaron Lee.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank amatuer_traveller06
Reviewed 14 June 2010

This place is exactly why I like trip advisor; it sorts the diamonds from the rough! All too often you find a place go there and realise the images have been photo shopped or put on panoramic view making the place look 4 times its real size.

This place is completely under rated in every way, It’s clearly a family owned business because they have way to much pride in presentation but the staff aren’t intrusive which is important because you don’t want to feel like you’re paying to look after someone else’s place (which I’ve experienced with other family B&B/hotels)

The rooms come with complimentary, bread & spreads, breakfast cereals, milk, orange juice and toiletries. Beds are a perfect balance between supportive but not too hard/soft, linen has high thread count and fresh clean. Whoever redeveloped this place had an eye for quality nothing worse than fake marble kitchens and a place which advertises as having a SPA but you get there and it’s nothing more than a glorified bath tub. I have travelled the world and stayed at many 5 star hotels, most of the time, I leave wondering who granted them 5 stars in the first place. This place has 4 stars and a very well deserved 4 stars at that. Value for money is unbelievable and I can only guess this is due to the Sheraton being down the road, but even the Sheraton cant offer this type of large rooms with such well thought out attention to detail in the quality of a beautifully renovated Victorian style home.

And just before the cynic in you thinks I’m an employee posing as an over satisfied customer I do come with some criticism, what’s the deal with the central heating? We stayed 2 nights and I spent 30 mins each night trying to figure out how to turn it on. It worked fine during the day, but it seems to switch off at night? The first night I couldn’t figure it out so I had to get an extra blanket and it was rather cold! The second night I eventually figured it out by turning it on to Auto, it remained on but if I set it to a temp the fans would work but it just blew cold air. Plus the internet was intermittent.

Apart from that our stay was perfect, thankyou, would love to come back again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PeterJS
Reviewed 11 June 2010

Had a great trip in Geelong and Aaron Lee apartment made it wonderful for me as a solo female traveller. It was very safe and the apartment had a lovely feel. It was just like the photos on wotif.com which I had booked through. The Manager/owner provided a warm welcome and was very thorough with instructions for checking in/out and confirmation of booking. Great range of free DVDs. Very quiet place even though it is near the highway. Fabulous waterfront views although the smaller apartment block is behind. Sure warrants a longer visit to Aaron Lee apartments and Geelong!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Travelwise45
Reviewed 21 May 2010

We stayed here for 4 nights in early May and it was not the peak tourist season, so we were able to get quite a good package offer. Stayed in a serviced studio apartment unit with full kitchen facility and free wifi access. We booked via wotif online and it was about 135 AUD per night. We normally like to stay at serviced apartment when we are on vacation as this would give us the option if we decide not to eat out. There are about only 8 apartment untis in this building block (two stories without lift, so if you have heavy luggages, ask for a unit on lower floor) behind the main hotel wing. Geelong waterfront is just in front of the the hotel. But all apartment units are blocked by the main hotel wing. Nevertheless, it provides private free parking area for the guests with security card access. The vincity is reasonably quiet although there are two motorcycles shops just behind the apartment. If you don't drive, then we will not recommend as there is no amenity near-by within 10~15 minutes walking distance. Overall, it is a nice and clean place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple