“My birthday dinner choice”
Review of Pizza Land

Pizza Land
Ranked #159 of 457 Restaurants in Geelong
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Geelong, Australia
“My birthday dinner choice”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I love Pizza Land. I drag my family and friends there frequently. Generally I have Pizza and it is Oh so good. Most recently I asked my friends and family to join me for my birthday dinner and everyone on the table was rapt with their meals. It seems to be busy most nights but I have never felt the wait is too long. Great coffee, awesome value meals and friendly service will continue to make me a regular diner.

“A tradition for us”
Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

My karate club drops in here every time we travel for our annual karate camp in Queenscliff.

Never had a bad experience.

The service, food, and value can't be beat

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Step back in time”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The first thing you notice about Pizza Land is it's decor, it is very 1970's. However, you soon get over this as it is such a relaxed environment you can watch your pizza being made and cooked in the wood fired oven. The pizza are amazing and it is a very affordable. It is open very late which can be handy. Great place to take the family for a easy meal out.

• Visited August 2012
Geelong, Australia
“Great place to take the kids!”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

This was our first time dining at Pizza Land. Has a relaxing atmosphere and the menu is extensive... my family of 4 had a large turkish bread with a couple of dips, and an extra large pizza, total $40. I think it was good value for money. Pizza Land will be the place to take our kids from now on :)

• Visited September 2012
“Fantastic pizza and Turkish bread”
Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

Pizza land is fantastic value for money, and has quality food. The pizza is really good, but my favorite is the Turkish bread. A great range of dips is also available.