“Dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Lyon
“Dinner”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Very good meat, well cooked. The price of the bier is the lowest we paid in our trip. Very good meat, well cooked. The price of the bier is the lowest we paid in our trip.

Visited February 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Good quality food, worth a try while in Hamilton”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

This restaurant is attached and part of Comfort Inn Grange Burn. The quality of the food is great. I had the lamb shank pie with a small cut of steak and sausage. The price (AUD$29) is on the higher end of the quality of food that I ordered normally (depending on your own value for food). The service is somewhat ok for me. It has the personal touch for the frequent patrons but I don't feel it given it's my first time there. The waitress missed the complementary bread until I re-request for it after my main has arrived! Plus the lemon lime bitter (aka LLB) is average but the price is somewhat high (AUD$5.00) for a small glass. Still worth to have a go for dinner when you're in town!

• Visited October 2012
Hamilton, Vic
“Warm & Welcoming.”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Great Restaurant, friendly staff. Walking in throught the motels foyer you are welcomed by a warm fire on a cold winters night. Staff were very friendly and food was delicious. Would certainly recommend this to all locals and visitors to Hamilton.

• Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“ordinary”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

bit overrated....slow service ordinary food & expensive

Visited March 2012