Horsham International Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Glynlea Motel(Horsham)
View Hotel
All reviewsno liftducks nutsgreat bathroomgood sizeroom keymain roadcomfortable hotelspecial thanksrooms are modernoff street parkingplenty of parkingon site restaurantground floornight stayroad tripstayed one nightpeter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed here recently on a business trip. This is one of the best and most modern places in Horsham.
Staff are friendly and the rooms are very quiet.
However I had 2 lights not working and these things really annoy me.
Yes it's easy fixed but should really be checked and fixed BEFORE guests arrived. After checking in I could not be bothered calling maintenance.
For the price they are charging I would expect to have everything in perfect working order
The restaurant is also nice but they did run out of my favourite wine and the soup advertised as special was also not available.
The restaurant also felt a but cold in Temperature.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have stayed in this hotel many times , the most expensive in the town of Horsham . I left my charger there and was charged $16.00 to have it returned . I have been staying in hotels all over Victoria , Australia and the world and never been charged to have anything returned . It is a tax deduction as a business expense . They charge over $150.00 a night in a small country town and wont even give that little extra service . I will not stay again on principle

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
12  Thank Powell116
Reviewed 22 May 2014

A modern hotel in central Horsham - surprisingly chic for regional Victoria. Rooms are a good size, beds are comfortable and bathrooms are excellent. The staff were friendly and efficient and the attached restaurant provided very good quality meals in a relaxed venue. Parking was available out the back and the only negative was the passing vehicle traffic on the main highway. Light sleepers should seek a rear facing room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank BrettJR
Horsham118, General Manager at Horsham International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hi BrettJR,

Thankyou for the lovely review, your feedback is appreciated.
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay, and I agree with you that it is surprising to have a venue this modern and "chic" in regional Victoria. Here at Buloke on Baillie we are lucky to have a beautiful new building to work with, and a fabulous team. We are dedicated to providing the professional and friendly service such a Modern and chic building deserves.

We look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Staying one night for business. Staff at reception very friendly and professional, whilst also making pleasant small talk.

Room was modern, clean, tastefully decorated and had everything you'd expect. It was quiet at night, despite being near a fairly main road. Bathroom had a nice spa bath that I wasn't expecting. Will have to try it out next time I'm in town.

Woke up a bit late and missed the buffet breakfast in the restaurant, but the staff there looked after me and cooked me up a really nice breakfast anyway.

Again, reception staff were very friendly when checking out.

Literally no dramas or complaints whatsoever. Can't ask for much more in a Regional town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sir_Adam2014

Hi Sir_Adam2014,

Thankyou for taking the time to write this review.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the feedback.
We always try to meet our guests needs and a little sleep in shouldn't mean you have to leave without breakfast. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We often drive from Geelong to Adelaide and return. Horsham is a handy stop-off for us after a late departure from either end and we now target it to break our journey because of Buloke on Baillie. As country hotels go, this one is a cut above most with very good rooms and an excellent restaurant. The staff are both friendly and knowledgeable - the receptionist actually remembers you if you have stayed before! The food in the restaurant is excellent and it's presentation is always very innovative and attractive. The wine list features good local wines - including from Great Western - and at very reasonable prices. Overall, this is an outstanding country inn!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Geelongcatter
Horsham118, General Manager at Horsham International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Hi Geelongcatter,

Thankyou for the fabulous review.
It was a pleasure having you here as always. I will pass on your comments to the Chef and Staff.
We all look forward to seeing you the next time you are driving through.

Safe travels,