“Best fish chips”

Awesome Fish 'n' Chips
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Three weeks ago, my husband and I first toured to the beautiful town ---Lake Entrance. We find this delicious fish chips which was recommended by Vitoria Tourism Bureau website. My husband and I shared SIT DOWN MEALS Fish, Chips & Salad and we can't eat them all. The quantity is too much and the fish is so fresh. This is the best one we ever eaten up to now in Australia , thanks for the owner to provide such excellent meal and high-quality service. Next time we will come to this shop again.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We had a lovely meal here unlike the last review. The service was just lovely - the lady behind the counter was very sweet. They were accommodating to my dietary needs which I appreciated. We shared min. chips between 3 of us and couldn't eat them all. My uncle and mum had fish, scollops and sweet potato cakes and all was very yummy. We ate in and it was just fine. Went home as full as a goog! There was quite a lot of people in the shop after us and with only two staff they served them well and quick.

1  Thank 46Fiona777
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Worst ever had in my life. $3 chips were 50c's worth. Smallest amount of chips I have ever had for the amount of money in my life.
Forgot half of basic 4 item order.
Called them and no apology at all or attempt to fix the problem

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

The best fish and chips in lakes entrance. Flake and chips is great as a take out, don't bother about dining in. They don't do eftpos.

1  Thank Nosebag68
Reviewed 17 September 2013

had to wait as been freshly cooked well worth it made a change from big mac's! had a good menu to choose from!

1  Thank jezza2013