Mid City Plantation Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbar fridgefamily roomnext morningmotelsupermarketkitchenettetoaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I am giving this motel 4 stars. It isnt high class or anything, it did however offer everything we needed comfy beds, clean bathroom, tidy BBQ area and clean pool. The care takers are sensational very friendly and helpful. The only downside we had was the free WIFI was terrible and we had a pretty terrible night on Saturday with a loud party going on. The care takers took care of it though and we were finally able to get some sleep.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I couldnt have asked for anything more out of mid city plantation. The owners, bob and annie, are one of a kind. They couldnt have been any more welcoming and accomodating to my friend and I. We felt welcomed into their family. The rooms are nice and spacious with crisp aircon. And there's a great bbq area and pool. I highly reccommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014
Bob145, Owner at Mid City Plantation Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our property, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we aim to please. thanks again Bob & Annie

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I'm staying here for the second time this year. The first service in june was very average I didn't even see the managers except when it came to money even that was hard. This stay has been awesome the new owners have gone out of there way to make sure I have everything I need and made me feel welcome. It's a great location everything you need in close walking distance. Great pool keeps my son happy. Can't thank bob and annie enough cheers guys see you In june.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for about a week and it was great. The service was spectacular and the owners are sweethearts. They were really good to us and I recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to sleep in mildura.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Bob145, Owner at Mid City Plantation Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thanks for your kind words. As you know we only took over the motel on 18th Dec 13 and we have been very busy since.We will soon begin the refurbishment of the property Cheers Bob

Reviewed 18 November 2013

When I stayed at plantation motel my stay was absolutely fabulous, great experience and would recommend!!! The service was welcoming and very professional, every cent worth while in my opinion. I've stayed at multiple motels around Mildura and found this to be the most inviting and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thanks for your kind words. As you know we only took over the motel on 18th Dec 2013 and we have been very busy since.We will soon begin the refurbishment of the property
Thanks again Cheers Bob