“St Kilda Holiday”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

doraexplo...
singapore
“Comfy and well-equipped apartment for short or long stay”
Reviewed 20 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The apartment itself was great, well-equipped and clean.

We had a bit of problem locating the street because somehow it didn't appear on our GPS to direct us there. It was about 7pm. called the afterhours number but no one answered, left a message and thankfully, someone called us back 30 mins later to direct us to the door step, very impressive customer service for that. thumbs up for the service and helpfulness.

However, I do hope that parking place would be better. the carpark given was not near enough for us. About 100 or 200m away at coles carpark. So we thought we could park our car just below the apartment to carry up the heavy luggages with our small toddlers. Unfortunately, we mistakenly parked our car that block a gate (that looks like the back building of our apartment building which apparently NOT) and when we came down 5 mins later (as fast as we could), saw a guy deflating our car tyre and swear at us for blocking the gate. A rude shock to our trip in melbourne.

Other than the hiccup, the apartment itself is a nice little place to stay.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Perth
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Management Response
3 May 2011
We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced during your check in and can assure you that we have rectified the problem with the code for future.
Sydney

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
adelaide
Reviewed 12 July 2010 for a stay in March 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
London
Reviewed 8 July 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing