“Great short stay place for 2/3 people, excellent...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Bec0701
Fremantle, Western Australia
“Great short stay place for 2/3 people, excellent location”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We really enjoyed our 8 night stay here - the apartment is in a great location just 5 minutes walk to the nearest tram stop and all the hussle & bussle of St Kilda shops & cafes, but you would never know it as the street the apartment is on is so nice & quiet.

Espresso were great to deal with - we did everything over email, which I always find easier, and everything was promptly dealt with - including once we arrived at the apartment and there were issues with connecting to the WiFi - this was cleared up for us in a matter of hours.

The apartment itself is a cosy 2 bedroom (I'd say perfect for 2/3 people) which was clean and in good condition. I would echo what another poster mentioned about very minimal toiletries for any stay longer than about 2/3 days but isn't this always the way with apartment rental? As I understand it you can arrange at any time for an additional cleaning service which will replace towels/toiletries etc. if you need it. Also, we weren't driving so I can't comment on the garage, however the couple of times we popped down there to drop off rubbish we left via the garage door and had no issues.

Overall we had a great stay and the apartment was perfect for us - we weren't looking for somewhere to spend a lot of time as we were out and about enjoying Melbourne for 90% of our stay, but on the couple of times we were nursing a few sore heads and had some lazy mornings it was a great little place to hang out

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, clean and in great condition
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Elizzle
Perth
“Fantastic location and great amenities within a short walk”
Reviewed 9 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Fantastic location and great amenities within a short walk. The apartment is located a couple of streets back from the main street on a nice and quiet street (i.e. no noticeable tram or traffic noise experienced for light sleepers). Coffee and breakfast or a Sunday drink at Iddy Biddy Cafe was consistently good.

The apartment is average sized for a two bedroom apartment. There was enough room for three guests. I did not use the garage so I can't comment on the previous feedback. The majority of my traveling around Melbourne was done by tram and taxi which easy to use and fairly inexpensive.

Staff at Espresso Apartments were helpful with answering queries and returning phone calls/emails. I will recommend to friends who are looking for accommodation a little different to the regular serviced apartment encounters.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Apartment located on quiet, safe street.
Liked least: Pillows
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
socioillo...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Small and pricey”
Reviewed 16 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

The apartment is located opposite St. Kilda Gardens, a leafy spot in a nice part of Melbourne. The shops were within easy walking distance. The apartment was nicely furnished in a modern style but much too cramped for my liking. The bathroom was so small that I kept hitting the shower with my elbow when I was standing at the sink. Bathroom supplies were insufficient – only two tiny soaps for two people over a 10-day stay. Parking required a remote device to open a gate to the rear of the apartment block. The gate was slow to open and did not always open completely. Street parking was almost impossible. The main problem was trying to get someone at Boutique Stays to fix things that required maintenance. We had to buy and replace a light bulb ourselves, the iron was broken, and the shower didn’t drain because the outlet was full of hair. Requests to fix or replace these things were ignored or fobbed off. For such a pricey stay, I would have expected better service.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
S.A.
Reviewed 7 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing