Open today: 07:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Skydive Melbourne tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews free fall bucket list amazing experience ground staff awesome jump big tick tandem jump cloud layer adrenaline rush parachute instructor video crew life kras photos interview
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great experience with my first tandem skydiving. Staff were helpful and friendly and rebooking for cancellation due to bad weather was fuss free. My coach (Clay) was professional and his enthusiasm was reassuring and made the video experience memorable. Would highly recommend first timers to have a go at tandem sky diving.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I'm a person who is afraid of heights. But the best part is the motivation that the staff provided. My coach (Clay) motivated me and created the zeal that nothing gonna happen. Everything happens in an organized way. If you haven't tried this before, do tryit now

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The experience has been the most exciting event I have participated in. Spur of the moment, my son called me & asked if I would be interested. I am 60 years young. Had never contemplated doing anything like this. I found the staff very helpful, informative & just great to deal with. One of the highlights of my life.

1  Thank scooby9751
SkydiveAustraliaCrew, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hey there,

We’re so glad to hear you had an epic experience from start to finish.

Welcome to the world of skydiving, we can’t wait to see you back in the skies again soon!

Blue Skies,
The Skydive Australia crew

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Without a doubt the best feeling of being alive... jumping out of a perfectly working airplane is not my best desire but was absolutely unbelievable. I was calm and felt safe all along. 14,000 feet over saint Kilda beach and free falling for what seemed like forever but in a good way was something I will never forget. Big tick on my bucket list. Fantastic all the way!! Booooom!!!!!

1  Thank vincent b
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. A little bit of hurry up and wait but super efficient once we got to the jump plane. Awesome free fall and parachute experience through a cloud layer (well it is winter) then perfect views of the beach as we came in. It's probably their biggest moneymaker but I shouldn't have to say 4-5 times that I don't want photos or film...and then still have to pose for photos and filmed interviews anyway...this and the scripted conversation with the jump crew was a bit cheesy. I'd do it again, but in NZ - the kiwis know how to make the personal experience more fun!!