“Massage from heaven”

Full Moon Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Full Moon Thai Massage in St Kilda , we offer specialised treatments to both relax and rejuvenate, all within a peaceful and calming environment. Our Full Moon therapists are trained at Wat Pho in Bangkok, the home of Thai massage, ensuring you receive the highest quality service.Each of our signature Full Moon treatments are tailored to meet the needs of busy people with limited time, as well as those wanting a full body pampering experience.
whakatane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Massage from heaven”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This has to be the perfect end to any holiday.i had the full works a kneading muscle massage followed by a oil massage back,neck,shoulders,legs and arms followed by a hot stone massage and then a gentle head massage and then a complete wipe down with hot towels.As i said the perfect end almost two hours of relaxation and hasnt broken the bank account.

3 Thank baggerboynz

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Heaven”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Walking through the front door I felt like I was back in Thailand. The room is beautifully decorated and has such a lovely peaceful atmosphere. My masseuse Kate asked me how I like my massage (nobody ever does this! They always end up going way too soft) so I said quite hard, and that's exactly what I got. It was an authentic Thai massage - it was just amazing, it was so so pleasurable I never wanted it to end!!! She checked a few times throughout the massage how the pressure was to ensure my comfort and I was really pleased with that. Everything was very professional and I loved the tea I was given afterwards. Very thoughtful, such a nice touch. I will definitely be going back and recommending to my friends. Thank you so much

4 Thank Sari B
Melbourne, Australia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Nice and hard, just how I like”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I find it difficult to get a masseuse that will go as hard as I like. But at Full Moon they can do it. All of them can. It doesn't matter who I go to, they have the strength and stamina to do it right. It's because they use their bodies to massage and not just the thumbs. They can then manage to go a whole 90 minutes on me and still keep up the pressure.
Every time I leave, I feel like I have taken drugs. It feels so good. I can fully recommend. Although I don't want to too much, because I like the way they are always available when I want one.

Visited May 2014
5 Thank blackmoses
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The BEST massage in warm, relaxing, friendly environment”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I went to Full Moon Thai Massage seeking some relief from a migraine that wasn't budging. I had an amazing massage concentrating on my neck and shoulders, finishing up with lighter pressure on my head. It was obvious the massage therapist knew all pressure points to work on as I immediately felt the benefit. The staff are lovely, welcoming and so helpful. And it's such a relaxing environment, despite being so close to the hustle and bustle of Acland Street.

I'll definitely be visiting Full Moon again!

Visited January 2014
5 Thank calamity_1433
melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Truly Thai”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Thai massage is for me, the only way to go when looking for a massage. I first experienced this type of massage at Bangkok Airport during transit to Europe. I have my favourite Thai masseur at Full Moon but do not hesitate to recommend all of them. You will not be disappointed. Even a ten minute head and neck can relieve the tension when funds or time are limited. But a 30 minute massage will send you out utterly destressed.

Visited November 2013